Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Wow. Fulham actually have some money!

If we can break even on Carlos AND play again him this season we are quids in.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Not excusing it—but maybe this explains his petulant behaviour last night? Knows we are actively trying to move him on.

I doubt it. He's just thick.

Always has been. Did stupid stuff throughout his career at Sevilla, in big games as well.

Man. Gerrard was so hilariously bad for us :lol:

• Like 4

Wants to go back to Sevilla but will need to take a 50% paycut I imagine. And that’s even if Sevilla have the money. He’ll likely end up in the PL because that’s who can afford him and he isn’t getting any younger. He needs to earn as much as possible now. 

36 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

One of the things I'd use to do stop signing morons.

Seriously, I'm not arsed how good you are if you're thick as mince.

If we didn’t sign them we’d be down to about 5 players, unfortunately most footballers are thick 

24 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why is he playing silly beggers like this? 

Hes a grown man, a dad even, yet acts as unprofessional as Jhon Duran 

Articles earlier in the window said we were open  to a sale, maybe he didn’t take that to well? Maybe we’re holding out for a valuation we think he’s worth which is stopping him moving on at the moment? Who knows, important things is there may be a chance to ship him and his large wages out, clearing room for another RCB/RB. 

41 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

If we didn’t sign them we’d be down to about 5 players, unfortunately most footballers are thick 

Don't care. It is decided.

An IQ test for all potential new signings. Good luck João.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I saw some footage of the incident all be it a red bull player walks in the way at the vital moment , but he appeared to push him in the chest and the clearing in the woods  went down holding his head like a Patrick Bamford wannabe..: that pisses me off more than anything Carlos did tbh 

I was at the game. Not excusing Diego but the lad basically kept running into him, pushing him, giving him shit, trying to get him sent off - had been an ongoing thing with four or five incidents. Very much how Zaha used to be with Mings. Stupid to end up with a red but the Leipzig guy was a complete prat tbf.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair he was clattered a couple of times before that, one of them being the classic Diego shoulder to the face from the blind side, and he got a yellow fur reacting to that. Carlos was playing dirty all game, Openda hit back in a clever way, I ain't even mad at it

Fascinating, I saw the whole thing completely the other way (over repeated incidents). Maybe had my claret and blue glasses on but from my seat it was Openda causing shit (and he got what he wanted so…)

31 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Fascinating, I saw the whole thing completely the other way (over repeated incidents). Maybe had my claret and blue glasses on but from my seat it was Openda causing shit (and he got what he wanted so…)

I saw it that way as well. 

Weird with this Sevilla stuff. Seems like something is going on behind the scenes.

Guy has never really offered much. Has had decent games here and there but lacking a footballing brain sadly. No hard feelings as he's been alright we just need better.

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

I saw it that way as well. 

Weird with this Sevilla stuff. Seems like something is going on behind the scenes.

I don't know what started it, but Carlos and Openda were at it from the early minutes. Regardless though, even if it's Openda kicking it off, a good centre back is physical and picks opportunities to leave a bit in without getting himself sent off. Carlos has proved multiple times he has issues with anger management and self restraint... He's a dirty player. A better centre back doesn't rise to it. I'll be happy if he moves on and we can bring in someone else. We would be so much better with a dominate physical presence next to Torres and Konsa at right back. Carlos is a big lad but aside from crunching people off the ball and showing people his abs he can't use his physicality... The man barely wins a header.

Edited by Monsieur Hazdazler

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â