Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

7 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Any else worried his English isnt great? 

Don’t worry hel be having lots of English tutoring ongoing from the club , before you know it hel be calling someone a pussyhole as well as the rest of the lads 👍

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Any else worried his English isnt great? 

Doesn't matter, all instructions can be communicated in his native language as Michael Beale speaks Portug...oh.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Doesn't matter, all instructions can be communicated in his native language as Michael Beale speaks Portug...oh.

I thought the interview with Carlos was in Spanish tbh. 

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

If he won't sign a contract, he's got to go. No faffing about waiting for him to mess off on a free.

I'm not so sure, there seems to be a shift towards players and clubs actually fulfilling contracts.  We fans have been pissed off about how contracts mean nothing these days, if Doug gives his all for another year and helps Kamara bed in I wouldn't begrudge him leaving next summer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I thought the interview with Carlos was in Spanish tbh. 

Yeah, I think so. Was tongue in cheek anyway as I'm sure we have enough players speaking multiple languages for this not to be an issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Unveiled in last seasons kit ... this bugs me. 

Moan out the way,  welcome Diego! 

Me too. Clubs often play the last game of the season in their new kit and it's now June and we're still unveiling signings in the old kit.

Just ONCE I'd like us to not be one of the last to reveal/release our kit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’ve just noticed, all the images and videos are super cropped. Then I realised they’re trying to hide all things Kappa. 

why get him dressed up in kappa gear if you know the kit contract was up.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886rbrjez006ofpoh1fx8

It's weirder that they've got our new kit design  finalised, and prototypes (if not the final offering) produced...but haven't released it so we have to unveil our new signings in old kit that they'll never wear on a pitch.

That is more weird than choosing to crop the manufacturer out of the old kit. 

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It's weirder that they've got our new kit design  finalised, and prototypes (if not the final offering) produced...but haven't released it so we have to unveil our new signings in old kit that they'll never wear on a pitch.

That is more weird than choosing to crop the manufacturer out of the old kit. 

Exactly… they could of at least got him in the new training gear

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’ve just noticed, all the images and videos are super cropped. Then I realised they’re trying to hide all things Kappa. 

why get him dressed up in kappa gear if you know the kit contract was up.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886rbrjez006ofpoh1fx8

Maybe the contract expires in June - and there could be some kind of clause where we have to use the kit for signings? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â