Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Getting to them Euro semis really hasn't helped the cause. It wouldn't at all surprise me were we to fail to get out of the group in Qatar. 

I've got a feeling he will move on anyway after the WC. If he doesn't get out the group he will be sacked, if he gets to semi's of better he will want to move on.

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Getting to them Euro semis really hasn't helped the cause. It wouldn't at all surprise me were we to fail to get out of the group in Qatar. 

Southgate is fortunate to have drawn Iraq, USA and Wales in the group stages.

Even this attritional brand of football should get into the knock out stages.

However, if he doesn’t get past the group stage then he will surely be sacked! 

Just now, a m ole said:

Listen to those Germany fans, clapping the England low block! They know good football when they see it

On a serious note, I like how they didn't boo the anthem. I'm not sure the same will happen at Wembley. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

Trippier injured now?

Going need a medic for Southgate at this rate with his boys dropping like flies.

It's fine. He's got enough right backs on the pitch to cover 🙄

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Mount might be a decent footballer but for England he seems absolutely anonymous

It staggers me that he’ll end up with close to 100 England caps , makes me feel I hung my boots up too early and I could have had 50 myself 

• Like 1

Trippier injured now?

Going need a medic for Southgate at this rate with his boys dropping like flies.

2 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I am convinced he has something on Southgate, I can't remember the last decent performance from Mount in an England shirt. Bloke is stealing a living at international level! 

Was a game at the Euros and he was really struggling and Southgate kept him on the pitch. Think he had Covid the week before and was clearly not fit

Trippier injured now?

Trippier injured now?

Just now, tonyh29 said:

It staggers me that he’ll end up with close to 100 England caps , makes me feel I hung my boots up too early and I could have had 50 myself 

Depends, are you good at rocket polishing?

Trippier injured now?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â