Sven Botman

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Champions league club Milan v little Villa 14th in the premier league?

Wes Edens - send him in….

image.gif.3dd53965d43a05609beb73fdf85fdcf4.gif

After getting Kamara, anything is possible. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

After getting Kamara, anything is possible. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Well I found out today Mbappe speaks English who knows what will happen when he’s “free” in 3 years time 😂😂😂

38 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Well I found out today Mbappe speaks English who knows what will happen when he’s “free” in 3 years time 😂😂😂

I knew he was get £1m per week but I didn’t realise he was getting £100m signing fee as well. Just crazy!

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I knew he was get £1m per week but I didn’t realise he was getting £100m signing fee as well. Just crazy!

The money isn’t even the crazy thing about it all he’s got so much power at the club now it’s obscene.

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

The money isn’t even the crazy thing about it all he’s got so much power at the club now it’s obscene.

I’m still going with the money mate.  He’s signed a three year deal now worth £250m.  Three years to earn a quarter of a billion quid and he’ll still only be 26 when that deal concludes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I’m still going with the money mate.  He’s signed a three year deal now worth £250m.  Three years to earn a quarter of a billion quid and he’ll still only be 26 when that deal concludes.

He has a say in the manager choices etc too.

bringing it back on topic imagine if Sven Botman had such power at Villa and the money lol.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Not so much the game that's gone as human society. Absolutely grotesque.

• Like 1

We sign Botman and I’m convinced that Gerrard’s Villa interview was just him showing Christian Purslow his FM22 save and the team he’d won us the treble with in 2024.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is this really a thing though across teams ? Surely every team doesn’t have a left and a right footed centre half paring ?

Not necessarily, but it's definitely a bonus. Ideally you'd like all your players to be both-footed, I guess.

• Like 1

Given the importance of the position I doubt this would happen even if remotely possible. I;d expect us to go with somebody either more experiened than Mings are at least with plenty of experience in the Premier league. Botman ticks neither box so I doubt that we are looking at him as a potential recruit for this summer.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â