Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Nah - they've signed their main targets and are looking for those to boost the squad now.

I dont know 35 million for a guy I cant remember ever noticing in a Wolves game. I know Cooper worked with him before but its madness

More crazy than the Cucurella deal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I dont know 35 million for a guy I cant remember ever noticing in a Wolves game. I know Cooper worked with him before but its madness

More crazy than the Cucurella deal

Was great for Sheffield United last season in the games I saw him.  I don't know if they played him further forward, but had a very real "Grealish in the Championship" feel about him.  Created and scored loads, looked the real deal.

Apparently he's 22. Quite surprised Wolves don't want to take a look after that season, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Was great for Sheffield United last season in the games I saw him.  I don't know if they played him further forward, but had a very real "Grealish in the Championship" feel about him.  Created and scored loads, looked the real deal.

Apparently he's 22. Quite surprised Wolves don't want to take a look after that season, to be honest.

They do, but they're concerned he won't sign a contract extension.

Forest's new 18m striker doesnt even start, doesnt bode well for him.

They are starting with Surridge, the guy who was behind Davis last season.

Edited by MaVilla

Newcastle totally battered them looking at the stats. Was something like 8 shots on target to 0 after 70 minutes and corner count was 11-1.

Have feel of us in 2019 coming up with all the signings they've made and seems they're after more.

World Cup might help them, gives them that extra month / 6 weeks mini pre season 

Will still be incredibly tough though, can't really judge them until they play Bournemouth at home followed by Leeds away then Fulham at home in September, that's a nice run of games 

• Like 1

On 07/08/2022 at 08:24, villa4europe said:

World Cup might help them, gives them that extra month / 6 weeks mini pre season 

It'll be loo late then. To come up from the championship and survive you have to get off to a good start. Nearly all promoted teams fall away in the second half of the season. 

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Forest agreed 20m fee for Dennis from Watford.

Not sure its a good deal,  he was found out last season in 2nd half and West Ham refused to buy because of his attitude

• Shocked 1

Signed Dennis and Kouyate today, interested in getting a deal done for Neal Maupay of Brighton for 15 mil too apparently. I actually think on paper they are shaping up to be quite good for a promoted team and have got some proven prem performers in. They have a good chance of getting something against West Ham tommorow, they will be well up for it in front of a fanbase who haven't seen premier league football for almost a quarter of a century. Reckon they will get a draw at the least

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â