Kadan Young

sir_gary_cahill

My takeaway is that he's ready for a loan to a championship team. He needs game experience against men and to work on his decision-making and final ball. He has quite a lot about him but he's young and raw still. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Was around the first team squad a year or two back so a loan would be helpful for his development 

Shame we cannot utilise our relationship With Vitoria until after the window closes as sending our better younger players to play in Portugal will be a game changer potentially playing first team football at a high level but away front the hustle & bustle of the championship. Next summer I can see us sending players to Portugal to continue their development as long as it fits with their own needs and agenda. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2024 at 20:50, thabucks said:

Shame we cannot utilise our relationship With Vitoria until after the window closes as sending our better younger players to play in Portugal will be a game changer potentially playing first team football at a high level but away front the hustle & bustle of the championship. Next summer I can see us sending players to Portugal to continue their development as long as it fits with their own needs and agenda. 

Why cant we Utilise it?

Chelsea are selling youngster to their french owned side for 19 million

26 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Why cant we Utilise it?

Chelsea are selling youngster to their french owned side for 19 million

We had a 12 month transfer ban after the ruling us and Vitoria couldn't both play in the conference league if I remember correctly? Which also meant our owners reduced their ownership of Vitoria to less than 49% in order to allow both clubs to compete. 

I suspect he didn't play for the U21s because he's going to be part of the group travelling to the Leicester game, even if he doesn't make the bench, but with Kellyman departure and Iling going out on loan, he's suddenly not far away from the first team squad. Hopefully news of him signing a new contract isn't far away

• Like 3

3 hours ago, useless said:

I suspect he didn't play for the U21s because he's going to be part of the group travelling to the Leicester game, even if he doesn't make the bench, but with Kellyman departure and Iling going out on loan, he's suddenly not far away from the first team squad. Hopefully news of him signing a new contract isn't far away

Agreed, what I learnt recently is how important it has to have a full number of players for training. As season goes on and players get injured or miss training you need these U21s to fill in as part of the training. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Agreed, what I learnt recently is how important it has to have a full number of players for training. As season goes on and players get injured or miss training you need these U21s to fill in as part of the training. 

In America, they actually pay a set of players purely for their 'practice squad' so they can train the main squad to be game ready.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â