Midweek Football 25/28 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would rather not have the risk of City or Liverpool in the final

Oh I don't want them there if they can win it - but in terms of evil/dislike - Madrid are right up there for me - leaders of the Superleague gang, financial miscreants, desperate enough to try anything for their own benefit and arrogant enough not to care about the effect it has on the rest of us.

1. Villareal
  2. City
  3. Madrid
  4. Liverpool

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

City were absolutely sensational last night. It's kind of crazy that Madrid are still very much in it but what a game.

Set up for a cracking second leg

Indeed. I only caught the second half, even that a bit reductantly as I can’t stand either club involved, but f*** me what a game of football that was. And I can’t bloody well not watch the second leg after that. 

I've always said it will be a sad day for football when Man City finally do win it.  

Liverpool & Madrid have won it loads so it's much of a muchness for me if either of them win.  Plus I don't want any other English club joining the elite 5.

• Like 2

To be honest I’d like a City Liverpool final. An all Premier League final for the second year running (with West Ham and Leicester in the other finals) would demonstrate what we are up against by operating in the Premier League. 

We don’t need a European Super League. The Premier League is already it. 

• Like 3

I like that we're part of a small number of British clubs that have won the European Cup and don't want Man City joining that group, so would be glad for Liverpool to reach the final as they have a better chance of stopping Man City, if Real Madrid get to the final then I don't really care who wins between Villareal and Liverpool.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I like that we're part of a small number of British clubs that have won the European Cup and don't want Man City joining that group, so would be glad for Liverpool to reach the final as they have a better chance of stopping Man City, if Real Madrid get to the final then I don't really care who wins between Villareal and Liverpool.

Completely agree

Apart from if the quadruple is on the table

That said maybe just maybe some pundits might stop at some point and say that winning the quadruple is **** stupid and there's a lack of competition and it shouldn't happen and its not good for English football.... Who am I **** kidding 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â