Memorable Film Scenes & Acting Performances

maqroll

On 25/04/2022 at 20:44, maqroll said:

I love the use of synthesizer in this movie, one of the first that I can recall using it as it's score. It adds menace to an already menacing movie. They banned this movie in NYC and a few other cities for fear that it would incite violence. New York was a war zone in 1979.

Fun fact: David Patrick Kelly, who played Luther in The Warriors, also played a character named Luther in the great 48 hours.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Fun fact: David Patrick Kelly, who played Luther in The Warriors, also played a character named Luther in the great 48 hours.

You have to admire Luther's never-say-die spirit. Most guys would've have succumbed to that brutal beatdown at Coney Island, but he dusted himself off and got right back into he game.

Edited by maqroll
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

You have to admire Luther's never-say-die spirit. Most guys would've have succumbed to that brutal beatdown at Coney Island, but he dusted himself off and got right back into he game.

He’s the poster boy for sticktoitiveness*

*=I hate that word (can’t believe it is now accepted as an actual word 🙄) so much, every time I hear a sports commentator use it I feel the need to break something 😜

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

He’s the poster boy for sticktoitiveness*

*=I hate that word (can’t believe it is now accepted as an actual word 🙄) so much, every time I hear a sports commentator use it I feel the need to break something 😜

I discovered it for the first time tonight from you and I can tell it'd be something that would make me immediately mute the tv/radio.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

I discovered it for the first time tonight from you and I can tell it'd be something that would make me immediately mute the tv/radio.

I wish I could go back to the time when I didn’t know it existed 😜

Also, I’m sorry 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/06/2024 at 10:35, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Lake Berryessa is only about 90 miles away from me. We were supposed to be over there a few weeks back, as you can drive the “long way” to Napa from the lake, but the concert we were seeing was canceled. Was definitely planning to stop at the site of the attack. Will be driving through Vallejo next Thursday, site of other ZK murders 

Coming home from Bay Area last weekend we stopped at Berryessa Brewing, which is about 8 miles east of the lake. No idea how close we were to the murder spot. We will be going that way in January and I plan to check out the locations 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â