Midweek Football 18/21 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I can't bear listening to Neville bleat on about how hard done by United are.

They dominated English football for years, and now their fans act like they are the new Bury.

Boring.

Spent a billion, near double what Liverpool spent, top 5 wage bill in all of world football

They're not hard done by they're just shit, is what it is but they don't know what to do with it

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'd love to just slap the shit out of every kid that rocks up with a sign begging for a free shirt. 

Yep it's **** annoying really vexes my fizzers!

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Success shouldn't be permanent - all teams should go through periods like this one for United.

It's okay for United to finish outside the top six, it's okay for Liverpool or for Chelsea or for Citeh to do the same.

It's not sad, it's football - we've just forgotten that's how it works.

'Yes but this is Manchester United!' In my best imitation of Roy Keane's boring United drivel.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I can't bear listening to Neville bleat on about how hard done by United are.

They dominated English football for years, and now their fans act like they are the new Bury.

Boring.

When does he say how hard done United are? He is one of the biggest critics of what is happening at United. He says that United fans are hard done by and and in fairness they are been taken for a ride with the management of the club and the owners taking so much cash out of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

When does he say how hard done United are? He is one of the biggest critics of what is happening at United. He says that United fans are hard done by and and in fairness they are been taken for a ride with the management of the club and the owners taking so much cash out of it. 

That's one for your Red Cafe account

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd love to just slap the shit out of every kid that rocks up with a sign begging for a free shirt. 

even worse when grown adults do it

weve got some woman that does it at every game

17 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

He's part of the problem with the notion that the owners take so much money out of the club, buy your Norwich scarves and boo and protest until they go

Just don't look at how much utd do actually spend... 

Money is not their problem 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

He's part of the problem with the notion that the owners take so much money out of the club, buy your Norwich scarves and boo and protest until they go

Just don't look at how much utd do actually spend... 

Money is not their problem 

The 'notion' that the owners take so much money out of the club, are u having a laugh? The club is highly leveraged due to the structure of acquisition using the club as equity. They are extracting massive amounts of money year on year in interest. 

I agree there are other problems at united  too, as I said in my comment, the 'management of the club'

6 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

The 'notion' that the owners take so much money out of the club, are u having a laugh? The club is highly leveraged due to the structure of acquisition using the club as equity. They are extracting massive amounts of money year on year in interest. 

I agree there are other problems at united  too, as I said in my comment, the 'management of the club'

Yep they take money out

How much do utd spend? What's their wage bill? What's their revenue? 

Everyone pointing at the Glazers and blaming them for utds problems just masks what their real problems are, problems that they've actually fixed but whilst Neville et al are out there keeping the boo boys frothing they won't stop the rot, everyone look at the Glazers whilst pogba phones in another performance, or rashford doesn't even bother phoning it in anymore, Fernandes goes missing in a big game again... But sure what about the money the Glazers took out last year

Long may it continue 

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep they take money out

Everyone pointing at the Glazers and blaming them for utds problems just masks what their real problems are, problems that they've actually fixed but whilst Neville et al are out there keeping the boo boys frothing they won't stop the rot, everyone look at the Glazers whilst pogba phones in another performance, or rashford doesn't even bother phoning it in anymore, Fernandes goes missing in a big game again... But sure what about the money the Glazers took out last year

Long may it continue 

I fully understand hating the Glazers for appointing idiots in every position, that’s their main problem.

It was always the hope that the post fergie years would have lead them to like unfixable fundamental structural problems with the club from top to bottom that would result in a slide leading to lower mid table shitness with an odd cup run all they can hope for. Instead they are such a money colossus I don't think that can ever happen no matter how much of a bad football team they are

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yep they take money out

Long may it continue 

Why do u keep trying to insinuate that I am saying it is ONLY down to money, each post I have made says it is not. 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Stand by my own personal completely baseless guess that he's just played too much football

Needs a proper rest, mind body and soul, I'm sure he was one of the England players who put off an op last summer to play in the euros 

I dont think he was ever really that good. Fergie would have dumped him a couple of years ago along with at least 20 of this United squad

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â