New kits 22/23

sne

It looks like the wall behind my grandads chair as he burned through 40 a day.

Has to go down as one of the worst of all time, surely?

With maroon highlights serving as a subtle nod to the Foxes’ 2020/21 FA Cup triumph

😂

Edited by a m ole

On 06/07/2022 at 19:13, The_Steve said:

Can’t wait for tomorrow 

I know opinion was split on the Venezia stuff but I’d advise caution if you want anything from them. Ordered a month ago from their site and still nothing 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, choffer said:

I know opinion was split on the Venezia stuff but I’d advise caution if you want anything from them. Ordered a month ago from their site and still nothing 🤷‍♂️

That’s really poor. I’m sorry to hear. I’d have expected better - even in high demand. 

20 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What a grotesque shirt 

I think the fade/gradient trend on the stripes is executed poorly but otherwise it’s nice. Their third kit last year is one I would describe as grotesque.

• Like 1

Lovely retro stuff Parma. Some fantastic players used to wear that kit.

parma_2022_2023_away_kit_1.jpeg

Palermo

palermo_2022_2023_kits_1.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_2.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_3.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_g.jpeg

Do like it better when they show the full kit on players rather than having some bored youth trying to look hard wearing the shirt with some jeans and a chain. All look like twerps.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Palermo

palermo_2022_2023_kits_1.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_2.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_3.jpegpalermo_2022_2023_kits_g.jpeg

Do like it better when they show the full kit on players rather than having some bored youth trying to look hard wearing the shirt with some jeans and a chain. All look like twerps.

they should focus on getting the shorts to fit the players better rather than them having to wear braces

5 hours ago, a m ole said:

I think the fade/gradient trend on the stripes is executed poorly but otherwise it’s nice. Their third kit last year is one I would describe as grotesque.

Yeah, was gonna say, at least it's better than their 3rd kit last year.

5 hours ago, sne said:

Palermo

Parma's is nice. Hard to mess up those colours really, but it's good nonetheless. 

Palermo's looks a bit like a refs kit to me. Kind of have visions of Collini in the pink one. 

Edited by HKP90
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â