New kits 22/23

sne

On 19/07/2022 at 12:22, The_Steve said:

They also claim the design is inspired by Trent Bridge - it’s still a god awful design and colour scheme 

So it is :) I can't stand the colour combination, but I quite like that bit of design. Looks stupid around the colour and I don't like the sleeves, having just that up the sides could look pretty good 

540 River Trent Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

nottingham_forest_2022_2023_away_kit_i.jpg

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

So it is :) I can't stand the colour combination, but I quite like that bit of design. Looks stupid around the colour and I don't like the sleeves, having just that up the sides could look pretty good 

540 River Trent Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

nottingham_forest_2022_2023_away_kit_i.jpg

Oh yeah I agree - had they had the blue to reflect the bridge up the sides it would be much better. Sometimes less is more. 

5 hours ago, sne said:

brighton_hove_albion_2022_2023_away_kit_1.jpgbrighton_hove_albion_2022_2023_away_kit_5.jpeg

Not bad for Brighton imo.

Nice retro look for Hull

hull_city_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeghull_city_2022_2023_away_kit_b.jpeg

The City one is horrible on the players (who are trying way too much to look hard :D ) but slightly better on it's own. The empty back thou...

manchester_city_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpegmanchester_city_2022_2023_away_kit_e.jpgmanchester_city_2022_2023_away_kit_f.jpg

Red and black is cheating 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Almost. Still not sure on the city one but might be down to them wearing regular clothes. They look like morons.

Also, having Vigo from Ghostbuster 2 as model is not ideal

10 Times Actors Were PISSED OFF At Film Premieres – Page 6manchester_city_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

Edited by sne
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, sne said:

Almost. Still not sure on the city one but might be down to them wearing regular clothes. They look like morons.

I don’t think it’s a great shirt. But it’s saved by being red and black. 

Unless you really really **** it up (Bournemouth I’m looking at you), red and black shirts always look good

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The black box for the numbers looks shyte though, I hate that on a jersey. Should have just left the back of the jersey completely black. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â