New kits 22/23

sne

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

The placement of that Italian target thing is really annoying. The whole shirt is terrible. One of the worst years I can remember for football shirts. 

Can see a similar template to the shit Barcelona kit as well

Yet every season our fans cry that we dont have Nike or Adidas when companies like Castore, Macron, Kappa actually show an interest in making an inidividual Villa jersey 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Can see a similar template to the shit Barcelona kit as well

Yet every season our fans cry that we dont have Nike or Adidas when companies like Castore, Macron, Kappa actually show an interest in making an inidividual Villa jersey 

Honestly, Castore/macron et al are all the same, utter crap. Much like the UA shirts, made from toilet paper and held together with cobwebs.

Id seriously love us to go back to Hummel (a far cry design wise from when we were with them last) or even Umbro.

Umbro had a wobble the last few years prior to last season design wise but go back before the last few years and they consistently put out classy shirts and seem to be back on form from last season and next seasons seem decent too.

That white one is good

The 3 different shades of gold on the logo, badge and sponsor stops it from being great

That's what I found interesting the Leeds kit, they've changed the badge colour to match the shirt and sponsor, it's kit verging on boring but that's a nice detail 

The sampdoria kits look ace without sponsors but with sponsors only the white one looks good, the 3rd kit is ruined 

Edited by villa4europe

9 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Disappointed in the Venezia kits this year. 

Yeah last year was much better. Guess that's what happens when you get relegated.

9 minutes ago, sne said:

tottenham_hotspur_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

Nope.

What the absolute **** is that. Every single Nike shirt I've seen lately has been absolutely disgusting. Even if the template wasn't shit, who could possibly think those colours work together

• Haha 1

Waiting for @NurembergVillan to do his video! And explain how they've no doubt used some very clever manufacturing techniques (that I don't understand...) to make that chest / shoulder / neck detail very player and manufacturer friendly

Because at the moment I really don't see any redeeming feature in the template let alone the designs they're coming up with 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â