Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

Reckon i would take that £40 mil for Maddison if i was Leicester. He's good on his day and capable of some great goals, but often missing with injury and has a habit of going anonymous in games. I'd wager Leicester could spend that 40 mil quite well and cover a few positions. Plus they always seem to be able tp replace their previously essential starters, did it with Kante, Mahrez Drinkwater, all of who were guaranteed starters.

Remember in their first year back aswell when they had cambiasso in the 3-2 game against us which started their mad run to stay up and then win league next season, everyone was seeing they had to tie him down, they didnt and were fine.

40 mil is a good price and that offer won't be around forever, i'd take it and invest.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Where does that leave Chilwell? 

He's got to get out of dodge of he wants to be on the plane 

Newcastle? Not sure they see Targett as a long term piece 

29 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Cucurella to Chelsea for £50m 

$50M for a fullback who’s had one good season in the PL?  That’s crazy.   I mean, it’s not like he’s Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

$50M for a fullback who’s had one good season in the PL?  That’s crazy.   I mean, it’s not like he’s Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

Utter madness when Digne cost almost half as much 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I think chilwell is guaranteed a spot on the plane, Southgate didn't give targett a call up when he was playing well for us, so it's him and trippier I'd wager, depends if he's happy sitting on the bench now

On 30/07/2022 at 12:17, Villatillidie95 said:

Reckon i would take that £40 mil for Maddison if i was Leicester.

40 mil is a good price and that offer won't be around forever, i'd take it and invest.

Newcastle have gone back in with a bid of £50million now 

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Alonso's the one that's leaving isn't he....to you guessed it Barcelona.

Chilwell was out for much of last season anyway.

Chilwell will go nowhere, players are more than happy now to be at these clubs now. They won't play every game, but there are several competitions, games in Europe and they're picking up decent wage. Teams like Chelsea and Man City can stockpile players and have second choices who could get into at least half of the other teams in the league.

See Kelvin Phillips/Rodri and Zinchenko till Man City needed to sell him. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â