Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I see that man U are paying £57M for Lisandro Martinez, it's nice to see that Man U continue on their path of paying heavily over the top for their players!

Yep they are very poor negotiators for whatever reason. Always seems to be a 25% extra premium for them. 

3 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Nottingham Forest will be in administration with a discredited former owner within 3 years. By the look of it.

Please elaborate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Django_Zooms said:

Signing too many players with high risk of relegation.

Much like us when we came up, they don't have much choice, their squad is too small. 

Relegation would be a major risk for them whatever they do. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Much like us when we came up, they don't have much choice, their squad is too small. 

The Forest owner is incredibly dodgy though and should be banned from football for his previous form but the FFP test let him through

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Forest owner's net worth $620 million. Villa owners' net worth £11 billion.

Looks like Broja is West Ham bound, 30 million seems a steep price to pay however he is 20 years old, scored some good goals last season in a poor saints team and also is quite a prescence upfront. with the pace of bowen in that hammers team and maybe Lingard if he signs, i think he could get a lot of goals from those 2 creating chances

2 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Forest owner's net worth $620 million. Villa owners' net worth £11 billion.

Sure, and if they end up getting relegated and getting into financial difficulty he won't be able to assist to the same extent. But they still need to have a squad capable of competing this season.

If it turns out they've signed all these players with no relegation clauses in their contracts, that would be a different matter.

2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Looks like Broja is West Ham bound, 30 million seems a steep price to pay however he is 20 years old, scored some good goals last season in a poor saints team and also is quite a prescence upfront. with the pace of bowen in that hammers team and maybe Lingard if he signs, i think he could get a lot of goals from those 2 creating chances

Don't think he's ready to start 30 games in prem from what I've seen. His form fell away badly from Feb last season.

Can come in and start for 4-5 games when Antonio starts hitting row F in games.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Don't think he's ready to start 30 games in prem from what I've seen. His form fell away badly from Feb last season.

I think that’s my fault I added him to my fantasy team around then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Can come in and start for 4-5 games when Antonio starts hitting row F in games.

Thought he was garbage at Villa Park and came in with a lot of hype but ended up being wound up by Young

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â