Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

12 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

He might as well as stayed at Spurs if he wanted to finish 6th and not win a trophy. 

True, but things have changed a bit since then.

Good signing for United I think.

Embarrassing that Barca have signed those names despite their chronic failings financially - and screwing over their actual registered players who they are trying to fleece. Football is a joke. 

• Like 3

Koulibaly to Chelsea is done 38m

Doubt he was their long term plan, feels like they've thrown a bit of money after a big name following losing players out of contract and having nothing better lined up 

And by nothing better I mean priced out of kounde because someone else gave Sevilla money for their other CB 

I guess to Ronaldo to Munich is happening now.

Barcelona really should be punished for asking staff to take pay cuts and then blowing it on other really expensive players. It shouldn’t be allowed.

• Like 1

Dunno, he doesn't seem like a bayern signing if I'm honest, they'll still have a bucket load of goals in them but in more like a Liverpool front 3 rather than a focal out and out striker hence why they've signed mane

That said they don't really have anyone other than Lewandowski, they've promoted a young Croatian striker but he's years off, they don't have a plan b

But I think ronaldo would do well to play 50% of their games, he certainly wouldn't be a key player 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dunno, he doesn't seem like a bayern signing if I'm honest, they'll still have a bucket load of goals in them but in more like a Liverpool front 3 rather than a focal out and out striker hence why they've signed mane

That said they don't really have anyone other than Lewandowski, they've promoted a young Croatian striker but he's years off, they don't have a plan b

But I think ronaldo would do well to play 50% of their games, he certainly wouldn't be a key player 

I could see a 1 year deal or even a loan from United being reasonable to all parties. Not sure if MU have an option of another year with Ronaldo, if they got back into the CL maybe they could have him back for that season if he wasn’t completely crocked by then.

Kane next summer perhaps? Would have one year left on his deal at Spurs and would be comical if Levy sees 100m player go on a free transfer so that isn't happening.

Unless Chelsea go big on him although difficult move for him to make.

100% he'll move next summer as he's seen with Man. City you hesitate and you lose the chance to win league titles and compete for CL and he'll be in far stronger position to leave with just a year left on his deal.

So probably makes sense for Bayern to shop around for a Ronaldo type stopgap for 12 months, actually surprised they didn't ask for Aubameyang as part of the deal as surely he's not needed now at Barca?

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Breel Embolo to Monaco from monch 12m

Heavily linked to us that mad summer of Sherwood. 

He seems to be a striker that doesn't score many

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Koulibaly to Chelsea is done 38m

Doubt he was their long term plan, feels like they've thrown a bit of money after a big name following losing players out of contract and having nothing better lined up 

And by nothing better I mean priced out of kounde because someone else gave Sevilla money for their other CB 

Let youngsters like Tomori and Guehi leave, then have Rudiger and Christiansen walk out on them. Now paying a premium for an older defender. 

Bit of a mess really. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I guess to Ronaldo to Munich is happening now.

Barcelona really should be punished for asking staff to take pay cuts and then blowing it on other really expensive players. It shouldn’t be allowed.

Ronaldo to Bayern is the most unBayern transfer you can get....They dont buy superstar names

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Heavily linked to us that mad summer of Sherwood. 

He seems to be a striker that doesn't score many

Was he? he was 18 that summer so would have been a strange signing

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Was he? he was 18 that summer so would have been a strange signing

Yep. Not sure how serious it was but with our scattergun approach that summer, it wouldn't have been out of the question

https://7500toholte.sbnation.com/aston-villa-transfer-news-rumors/2015/7/7/8908977/aston-villa-breel-embolo-transfer-rumour-basel-christian-benteke-Liverpool

It's feeling more and more like an inevitability that Aston Villa will lose Christian Benteke this summer, likely to Liverpool. But once last season's top-scorer leaves, Tim Sherwood may already have a replacement in mind. A report in the Mirror (so you know, take it with a grain of salt) has linked Villa to FC Basel and Switzerland wunderkind Breel Embolo. The 18-year-old, who already has three Switzerland caps, is valued at somewhere in the £10 million range.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â