Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Funny if he pulled a Delph and said he's staying for Leeds.....and then two weeks later signs for Man. City in the end.

Even more funny if he fails his medical having turned up in one of their tops.

18 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Wonder which idiots will be next to pay his £500k+/wk wages :D 

Exactly - no-one is going to pay him that, even if Man Utd gave him a free transfer, which they won't.

Only PSG would be mad and rich enough, and they seem to have changed policy. He also probably wouldn't get a game ahead of MNM...

He won't be going to the US just yet, although I suspect thats where he may finish his career in 2 or 3 years.

United are stuck with him.

Obviously with their other forward sit won't happen, but even if they're both well past their prime, I'd absolutely love to see PSG go mental and sign him to put Ronaldo and Messi in the same team

• Like 1

I hope he goes PSG on a 3 year deal.

Complete the FIFA dream their owners are after and stick the words removed with his, Messi’s, Neymar’s and some many others on Ligue 1 TV deal wages, obviously all completely above-board.

He’s doesn’t exactly need the money, he should draw up a shortlist of clubs he wants to play at. Then get his agent to ring around and ask them if they want him for say a nominal £50k a week. 

It’s possibly his last season at the top level. 

Wont happen of course :lol: 

4 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Exactly - no-one is going to pay him that, even if Man Utd gave him a free transfer, which they won't.

Only PSG would be mad and rich enough, and they seem to have changed policy. He also probably wouldn't get a game ahead of MNM...

He won't be going to the US just yet, although I suspect thats where he may finish his career in 2 or 3 years.

United are stuck with him.

Sorry what Ronaldo is clearly ahead of Neymar. Footballs greatest fraud

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Best thing that could happen to them to be honest

Without him they would have probably finished 8th/9th

Fernandes was the man for them before but since Emi **** him up he hasnt done much 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Without him they would have probably finished 8th/9th

Fernandes was the man for them before but since Emi **** him up he hasnt done much 

Ronaldo has ruined the way they play. He’s still done well obviously, but he completely stifles players like Bruno. 

Id wager they’d have finished higher without him. Genuinely. Same thing happened at Juve

33 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

seems that £1bn debt means nothing and never did 🤣😵

It shouldn't be allowed. And I'm baffled there isn't rules in place to stop it.

Very much doing a Leeds. 

53 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I'd say we should go for him but he probably wants Champions League football. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â