Kalvin Phillips

Delphinho123

I’ve seen Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer in an England midfield but that was the worst performance I’ve even seen from an International player by a country mile. 

If I didn't know better I'd say the Hungarians bought him. They were all shite but he was something much worse. Supershitty to the max. He gave the ball away, caught in possession,  miscontrolled everything, trotted around. Awful.

On top of the facts that he is massively overrated, overpriced and a Tyke dickhead he’s also injury prone. Last night’s performance just highlighted all his frailties when he isn’t injured. The only manager on the planet that makes him an automatic choice also keeps picking Mount, Stirling and Maguire. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he’s decent. No way worth 60m though but then City are known for spending ridiculous sums on over rated English players that warm their bench.

Much to our benefit 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if SG popped around to see him recently and said we would like to sign you, but Leeds want a bit too much, can you think of anything that you could do, that might bring your fee down;)?

That said, if he leaves I really don't think he will be coming here. 

The whole team were gash last night, this is a guy who has come back from an injury with a 14 game lay off from a bad hamstring injury. Followed by very little match time and probably thrown into the Leeds squad far to early to save them from relegation. Then the bright spark Safegate throws him straight into internationals. I think he's a good player with a great engine, but not £60m 

33 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

The whole team were gash last night, this is a guy who has come back from an injury with a 14 game lay off from a bad hamstring injury. Followed by very little match time and probably thrown into the Leeds squad far to early to save them from relegation. Then the bright spark Safegate throws him straight into internationals. I think he's a good player with a great engine, but not £60m 

His form was poor before the injury, was one of many of that English euros squad that started the season awful

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â