2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

On 07/07/2022 at 00:37, Hornso said:

spacer.png

I still expect Cleveland to be half decent even with Jacoby . They still have a top draw defense and running game so only need somebody who doesn't cost you the game at QB.

5 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Its not Kay but I will give her a chance

yeah but has she got a sex tape that needs leaking?

• Haha 1

Rams are levelling up the ring-design process,
edit: nevermind, Buccs already did that thing

Edited by Tegis

On 12/07/2022 at 09:37, rjw63 said:

yeah but has she got a sex tape that needs leaking?

Has Kay? >_>

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Not seen the full details of it yet but looks like they're launching a new monthly subscription service called NFL+

$5 a month for local and prime time games

We need something better priced than GamePass in the UK. Ideally more reliable too.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

We need something better priced than GamePass in the UK. Ideally more reliable too.

The main thing is that they can do it, the local part is interesting and I've not seen an all access option but if they did an equivalent here where it focused on 1 team, every game, for say £10 a month then I'd be all over it 

Still amazes me the PL have never taken the opportunity to do it too, almost like they're too willing to take sky's £ rather than invest in the infrastructure and now be sat on an even bigger gold mine 

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I bought Gamepass through a VPN, based myself in Moldavia (or something similar) and the site quoted me a price 69.99. It renewed this year at the same price. Didn't matter that I paid with a Swedish credit-card.

Might still work

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

I bought Gamepass through a VPN, based myself in Moldavia (or something similar) and the site quoted me a price 69.99. It renewed this year at the same price. Didn't matter that I paid with a Swedish credit-card.

Might still work

No NFL on Swedish telly or Viaplay this season :(

That's me out sadly.

22 minutes ago, sne said:

No NFL on Swedish telly or Viaplay this season :(

That's me out sadly.

Thats a bummer, I have borrowed my brothers Viaplay account numerous times when Gampass has **** up.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â