Weekends Football 12/13 February

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Lots, why do u think I wouldn't. What is wrong with wanting us to do better and wanting us to have better players? Do u not get enjoyment from seeing our team improve and see us playing better football with players with the quality of Buendia and Coutinho?

I get lots of enjoyment... well, the Lambert years made it difficult at times, I admit, but I enjoy the journey though, the unpredictability of it all. I love seeing Coutinho here and the development of the team. I read the main forum though and some people come across as hyper critical and entitled. A player has a bad game and is immediately shit. The club doesn't buy a DM and everyone at the club is suddenly incompetent. Only 6 years ago we had Remi Garde at the helm with Randy Lerner as the owner! 

Maybe I'm more patient than others but I'm happy to go with the flow and see players grow and develop instead of being thrown in the bin at the first bad game. A lot of fans had no patience for Ramsey last year. It was the same with Jack a few years back to. Maybe the need for instant gratification has waned as I get older but i'm thrilled with the current Villa team. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, osmark86 said:

we can obviously see that consistency is key for better results. we can also enjoy our journey to the top, assuming we ever get there. we're playing entertaining football and have some amazing names in our squad. I'm loving it as a Villa fan atm.

Loving Villa and what we are doing and wanting to see us doing better are not mutually exclusive 😀

5 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

The way Bowen scored for Hammers to make it 1-0 early doors is how we should have tried to feed balls to watkins today. good quick play from their CB to hit it quickly for a running Bowen to finish and make it 1-0

Watkins would have been offside every ball to him. Bowen's a grafter, gest in the right positions. Watkin's a, well I'll let you make your own minds up.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â