Omari Kellyman

zab6359

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Been rumours that we have a v strong relationship with Chelsea at board level. Seems to be true - and thank goodness for that. Sad to see Omari go but needs must. 

Todd and Wes are big pals apparently 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So what’s the point in this transfer then, for both us and Chelsea? They sure as hell aren’t going to be playing him are they… think I’m missing the purpose or misunderstanding the whole PSR thing… it’s all a bit boring…

Nothing boring at all about getting 20m for a player that may not develop into a Premier League player?

Like really guys. Some on here not so long ago were valuing Cash at 25m and pretty excited to sell him at that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So what’s the point in this transfer then, for both us and Chelsea? They sure as hell aren’t going to be playing him are they… think I’m missing the purpose or misunderstanding the whole PSR thing… it’s all a bit boring…

It's one of them, "It's like this." "Oh! Don't bother."

1 minute ago, striker said:

Nothing boring at all about getting 20m for a player that may not develop into a Premier League player?

Like really guys. Some on here not so long ago were valuing Cash at 25m and pretty excited to sell him at that.

I think the "Boring" was in reference to PSR and it's machinations. 

Of course its sad to see a young player go, but I think with Rogers we already have somebody who can do a similar role and has shown he can. Kellyman hasn't yet, and I think this £20m and other sales means we are going balls deep with transfers in when we can in July.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Of course its sad to see a young player go, but I think with Rogers we already have somebody who can do a similar role and has shown he can. Kellyman hasn't yet, and I think this £20m and other sales means we are going balls deep with transfers in when we can in July.

Quite a significant age difference tbf

Just now, DaoDeMings said:

Quite a significant age difference tbf

But Rogers is proven and hasn't hit his level. Kellyman is unproven and might become a very good player but we just don't know. £20m for us now is a good deal. Horrible that PSR means clubs have to do this, but our job is to compete now we are in the CL and a time will come where we won't need to do this.

Â