Omari Kellyman

zab6359

No way is Kellyman valued anywhere near £20m so definitely some quid pro quo stuff to help each other balance the books as we are doing with Everton. And I am all for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We get Gallagher and Maatsen, they get Duran and Kellyman.

I know which I’d prefer. 

Only if this happens is it OK. It's very disappointing otherwise – both those could be top strikers. Ironically they'd get in the way of each other's development a bit. 

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

Only if this happens is it OK. It's very disappointing otherwise – both those could be top strikers. Ironically they'd get in the way of each other's development a bit. 

Kellyman is an attacking midfielder, not a striker

• Like 1

Lets be honest, if this was another PL club doing this everyone on here would be demanding for the league to crack down on them fast. This stinks.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Lets be honest, if this was another PL club doing this everyone on here would be demanding for the league to crack down on them fast. This stinks.

I don't think so.

We're doing this to not break rules.

We could do what City did and just cheat.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

We sold Chukweumeka to them for £20m so why is this different 

• Like 4

I can't help but get the feeling all these loophole transfers are going to bite us in the arse at some point, maybe we can argue that it's within the rules but I get the feeling they might at least try to punish us somehow.

Not for me this one. I'd be really disappointed if we sold him and even more so if it was for £20m. That's peanuts.. even for FFP.

A season on loan in the Championship or at a bottom Prem club and he could come back a proper player

• Like 1

If Matty Cash to AC Milan was a win-win-win scenario, this is a lose-lose-lose for all parties. Villa lose their top academy talent (granted it helps with PSR), Chelsea overpay for a player they don't need,  Kellyman goes not a club where he'll have to queue in line for an opportunity.

Rather this than we have to sell Emi, Watkins, Bailey etc... 

This kid could come good, he could be playing in the Dutch 3rd division in 5 years. Nobody knows. 

What I do know is if they wanna give us £20mill then our PSR is sorted and we can bring in 1st team ready quality for next season in the Champions League. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 4

Just now, nepal_villan said:

If Matty Cash to AC Milan was a win-win-win scenario, this is a lose-lose-lose for all parties. Villa lose their top academy talent (granted it helps with PSR), Chelsea overpay for a player they don't need,  Kellyman goes not a club where he'll have to queue in line for an opportunity.

Pretty sure Cash to Milan wasn't win win for them 😝

Am sure this deal is connected to the Maatsen deal

1 minute ago, Feidhlim said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a fair price?

No, I do too. 

We sold Chuk for the same money, no reason that we can't argue we value Kellyman internally as much, therefore that's his value. 

• Like 2

Two players and £25m for Luiz , £9m for Tim … if true and it’s  £20m for Kellyman and we still have  potentially £35m+ to come for Duran 

did we honeytrap a shit load of football club owners and last week we sent  out  the envelopes with the images and our demands ? 

• Haha 2

High potential talent, he's arguably one of our most exciting youngsters.

Based on current and past fees, he's easily worth 20m especially as an attacking player.

No major issues with this, this is what the academy is for, not every player will make it into our first team.

Our owners and management team are driving villa to the top table and not sitting around feeling sorry for themselves, just because the rules are stacked against us.

Moves like this last season enabled us to buy Pau, Tielemans and Diaby.

Hopefully 3 more players of that quality and pedigree to come into our team on the back of all this trading.

• Like 3

Â