Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

22 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m fully chill with Traore going, however… what are Villa’s wide attacking options? Bailey and AEG? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886h5lk5ql7ruynugl4il

I don’t think it’s a big issue as we don’t play wingers. We still have Ramsey who I think can adapt well further the pitch. Would’ve preferred to have Traore but I doubt Gerrard would’ve given him a proper chance. 

1 hour ago, Peter Griffin said:

Looks like Casemiro is off to United. He is the DM they need. Brilliant signing but 60m+ for a 30 year old and no doubt hefty wages is expensive

Edit: Thought I was on a different thread 😃

Had no clue he was 30.

He looks like he could be anywhere between 19 and 35. Lol

Pretty sure Caleta-Car was among the options Liverpool looked at back in Jan 2021, when they ultimately (and hilariously) opted for Ozan Kabak. I would generally think he must have something about him for Pool to have been interested (although no guarantee of course)

10 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What a waste of time.

Appalling some of our transfers in recent years.

He's scored some goals for us and girded the squad. Decent return on the whole.

16 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think it’s a big issue as we don’t play wingers. We still have Ramsey who I think can adapt well further the pitch. Would’ve preferred to have Traore but I doubt Gerrard would’ve given him a proper chance. 

If we don’t have options like, wingers or wide attackers, then we are tactically at a disadvantage. we may not start with them, but sometimes we need to stretch teams and having wingers helps that.