Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

I was sure he was nailed on to come here! Think this the first time I’ve been wrong about anything in my 45 years on this Earth.  Probably be another 45 years before I’m wrong again so enjoy folks. 😉

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bobzy said:

Incredible that he averaged the most tackles in a game (by some distance) in our entire team with such complete lack of effort.

That's because he's this season scapegoate, JJ doesn't track back but because his 1 of own its OK, we finally have a squad and if we can just trim the fat with tge players we all know won't play, ie hause, traore, Davies etc and bring in 1 or 2 more I thing we will have a good season, competition for places is getting better. 

But I guess our fans will always have there scapegoats for when we lose, looks like this season coming it'll be Mings and McGinn

7 hours ago, nick76 said:

I was sure he was nailed on to come here! Think this the first time I’ve been wrong about anything in my 45 years on this Earth.  Probably be another 45 years before I’m wrong again so enjoy folks. 😉

Luis says "It was impossible for me to say to this opportunity...." - what, exactly?

"Jog on"?

"Not in a month of Sundays"?

"I prefer Aston Villa"?

What is it?! Don't keep us in suspense, Fabrizio!!

On 25/07/2022 at 20:51, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I love Traore, but if we are honest, he's probably our least necessary player.

Yes I guess you're right in terms of least necessary :( but if we're in a deadlock and Coutinho, Buendia and Bailey aren't unlocking the door in a match due to form / fitness or other, he's a fantastic bench option. 

If there's no good offer for him and we can afford his wages in our structure I wouldn't sell, it needs to be a good offer imo. In comparison to 5th choice Hause who I would let leave on a free despite how good he's been because he's a long way down the pecking order and will never be good enough to start matches. 

• Like 2

Can we sign a No 8 by next week please then maybe a striker nearer deadline week, i would like to try settle up quick, we’ve only replaced two players CB and DM from a side that finished 14th so at least three positions are absolute needed to be changed 3 or 4 but ill stick with the three spots. 

5 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Can we sign a No 8 by next week please then maybe a striker nearer deadline week, i would like to try settle up quick, we’ve only replaced two players CB and DM from a side that finished 14th so at least three positions are absolute needed to be changed 3 or 4 but ill stick with the three spots. 

I think we’re sticking with we’ve got striker wise. I’d like another CM, that’s all we need to have a good crack at top 8 imo.