Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

6 minutes ago, smokingzen said:

What utter rubbish, Bednarek has over 130 premier league appearances and 42 for Poland, that would suggest he's far better than Hause.

Dendonker has over 120 premier league appearances and 29 for Belgium. 

I'd suggest you don't get stats like that by being no better than Hause or by being "bang average".

Trezeguet has 56 premier league appearances and 58 caps for Egypt.

Danny Drinkwater has 108 premier league appearances and 13 champions league appearances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Danny Drinkwater has 108 premier league appearances and 13 champions league appearances.

ouch, curse them lies, damn lies and statistics

Just now, Villa 59 said:

Sorry mate but all you ever do is moan about the Villa. I've had so many ups and downs watching my club since 1959. Be prepared for better and worse if you stay a fan for as long as I have. Think of all the positives and push the negatives to one side! Don't give up....the good times are always just around the corner. Keep supporting this fantastic football club and don't forget we DIDNT choose we were chosen.....,.......How lucky are we?     UTV......not particularly having a go at you so no offence intended

I’m 45 years old, too young to remember ‘82 but remember just post that and seen bad and good, season ticket holder and for many of those years travelled to away games.  Seen some real bad and some real good.  I’ve only really moaned on here under Gerrard to be fair (a bit with McLeish).  

Under previous owners I expected ups and downs.  Under these owners and everything brilliant off the pitch, just sick of what Gerrard/Purslow say they want to do on the pitch in the last year and it not being done.  That’s why for the last year I’ve moaned.  Fed up!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Exactly!

1 minute ago, bielesibub said:

ouch, curse them lies, damn lies and statistics

Yes, they prove everything and nothing at the same time. Favoured by politicians and other assorted charlatans. 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

What you think Konsa or McGinn are better. Don't like to shock you, but they ain't!!

I think Bednarek is worse than Konsa and that’s saying something. As for McGinn, you realise we’ll be playing both McGinn and Dendoncker together with Kamara….poor Kamara!

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I think Bednarek is worse than Konsa and that’s saying something. As for McGinn, you realise we’ll be playing both McGinn and Dendoncker together with Kamara….poor Kamara!

If Dendoncker is misused then that's not really Dendoncker's fault?

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’m 45 years old, too young to remember ‘82 but remember just post that and seen bad and good, season ticket holder and for many of those years travelled to away games.  Seen some real bad and some real good.  I’ve only really moaned on here under Gerrard to be fair (a bit with McLeish).  

Under previous owners I expected ups and downs.  Under these owners and everything brilliant off the pitch, just sick of what Gerrard/Purslow say they want to do on the pitch in the last year and it not being done.  That’s why for the last year I’ve moaned.  Fed up!

Yep, sorry mate. I didn't intend to rant at you alone. And I fully agree about Gerrard. I have always found that having a manager "with Villa connections.....BFR, Gregory, Little  and Deano made me feel that much happier as a supporter. I was really sad when Deano left.....especially for this numpty..(that's me having a moan).....sorry to have called you out!