Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

The clown in charge of the first XI is rightly being called out - but what on Earth is Lange doing?

Best he can come up with is panic deadline day signings of Bednarek and Dendoncker? 

They’re two bang average PL players that have been kicking around years. Where’s the scouting network? Where’s the ambition?

Idiots working for this club at every level.

Atrocious and unbelievable that we are in this state and couldn’t agree more like what the hell is going on ! … European football here we come🤦🏽‍♂️HAHAHAH 

7 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

The clown in charge of the first XI is rightly being called out - but what on Earth is Lange doing?

Best he can come up with is panic deadline day signings of Bednarek and Dendoncker? 

They’re two bang average PL players that have been kicking around years. Where’s the scouting network? Where’s the ambition?

For as long as I've supported them, it seems that we've always struggled to get players above 'solid' or 'bang average'.

The ones who have a bit about them are sorely mismanaged, get themselves injured or are poached by the likes of Man U, Man City, Liverpool or Arse - remember when it was Middlesbrough, lol?

Sometimes I don't see what the point is of supporting this club. It's just been frustrating ever since the PL began.

Edited by His Name Is Death
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Say No! Easy!

Gerrard hopefully goes in the next week and the new manager can bond with Dougie.  

If we let him go now and sack Gerrard in the next week that bad for the new manager.

Also we can’t get a new player in to replace him this late in the day probably

Just say no!

I agree, we say no unless that pay over the odd's. 

time is with us, if they want him then cough up, if not he stays and can bugger off at end of season, I don't care which. 👍

11 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Deadline day signings are often from the domestic league. We clearly scouted Carlos and Kamara- I remember Gerrard going to Marseille earlier in the year.

4 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Carlos is a notable improvement on all of our CBs. We can't blame the recruitment for his injury

Thats why I didnt include him in that list or the cost figure, and as he is long term injured thats why I said we have only strengthened one position.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Improved offer come in for Luiz, 25m.  We can still afford to let him go for free in a year, 25m is not big money in football terms. 40m we would have to let him go.

Apparently wants to go, but on good terms, so balls in our court.

25 million is huge money. It’s easy to sit and say it’s not huge but our record signing was only 10 million more. It’s huge for us especially with 1 year left on his contract 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Its disgusting actually feel sick looking at the business and the level we are operating on right now in the market… bloody Bednarek and dendocker crying real tears right now is that really the best we can get… might get gallagher if were lucky happy days 🫤 I couldn’t cope with luiz going and us just bringing in those two id lose my s**t 

Why not go for a lie down ? you will feel better afterwards 

• Like 1