Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I hope we're in the market for a Paqueta type. I would love it if we got Tielemans. Kamara - Tielemans - Luiz would be an awesome midfield. 

Well if its true they want £16 Million for Tielemans then we should go for him!

Paqueta does seem like the type of player we need. Hopefully Coutinho can call him.

Kouadio Kone would be a major coup tho. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Have you seen him play? 

Wesley scored 5 PL goals and was injured for over half of the season. 6 La Liga goals is atrocious for a 70Million player.  

13 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I forgot, the owners have given up haven't they.

Don’t be so Neg! They haven’t given up. I don’t think we are serious about Europe yet though… that seems fairly clear. 

Just now, Tayls said:

What’s happening with Guilbert and Sanson? Have we agreed to sell them to a team in France yet? 

I don't think we have had any offers. I am a bit surprised we haven't sold Guilbert. Wasn't he in the team of the year for French League season just on and I am guessing he would only be about 5m and his wages would be affordable. 

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes but  the modern player might want to scale back on the heading what with all the cases of brain damaged ex pros.

They don’t have proper balls these days. All this lightweight rubbish, if a football doesn’t weight at least half a hundred weight on a wet Wednesday night in Rochdale then it’s not a true test of ability and strength. 

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I don't think we have had any offers. I am a bit surprised we haven't sold Guilbert. Wasn't he in the team of the year for French League season just on and I am guessing he would only be about 5m and his wages would be affordable. 

You’d have thought so. Surprised we havent offered a cut price fee for him. He obviously isn’t ever going to be what we want, so might as well just let him go. 

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Is El Ghazi still around somewhere? Like surely a team somewhere would take him. 

Guilbert too. He did well in France last season. 

Probably near deadline day moves for them.

I hope AEG doesn’t get wasted in pointless loans again. He’d thrive in the Netherlands or France 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

What’s happening with Guilbert and Sanson? Have we agreed to sell them to a team in France yet? 

Not even Del Boy or Rodney could sell them on hooky street

20 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Well if its true they want £16 Million for Tielemans then we should go for him!

Paqueta does seem like the type of player we need. Hopefully Coutinho can call him.

Kouadio Kone would be a major coup tho. 

Would be a somewhat of a dream signing regarding Kone. 

If we somehow brought in all three players - I'll tattoo Johan Lange across my chest. 

• Haha 1