Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

The reason Saints defence is so bad is they get zero support as the rest of team spend the whole first half pressing and are burnt out by second half. 

I’ve always thought Bednerak looked ok whilst not great. How do you get 132 premier league appearance and 42 caps if you’re trash?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The reason Saints defence is so bad is they get zero support as the rest of team spend the whole first half pressing and and burnt out by second half. 

I’ve also thought Bednerak looked ok whilst not great. How do you get 132 premier league appearance and 42 caps if you’re trash?

Carlos Sanchez got 48 apps for Villa

You know what, if we end up signing him I’ll give him a chance. I wasn’t sure about Chambers when we got him as well but he’s been a solid signing for us. Bednarek’s passing stats are not as bad as suggested as well so who knows.

Edit: I was looking at the wrong passing stats lol

Edited by Rustibrooks
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The reason Saints defence is so bad is they get zero support as the rest of team spend the whole first half pressing and are burnt out by second half. 

I’ve always thought Bednerak looked ok whilst not great. How do you get 132 premier league appearance and 42 caps if you’re trash?

They have Oriol Romeu who some on here claimed to be an elite DM. He is really poor

Ollie dominated him physically last season 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

They have Oriol Romeu who some on here claimed to be an elite DM. He is really poor

Ollie dominated him physically last season 

Don’t you think he was ok alongside the guy that went Leicester? Seemed to struggle after he left. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Answer me this! Whats the point of having Lange and Rob Mackenzie(Guy who discovered Kante and Mahrez at Leicester) at the club if they never sign any gems, the kinda players Watford, Palace and Brighton are signing?

Why did we fail to sign Julian Álvarez
Why didnt we sign Cucurella last summer? Or sign Sergio Gomez this summer? 
Surely there is a new Saliba and Wesley Fofana out there we can pick up for the amount it would cost for 
Bednarek
Why are we not picking up the best talent/gems in world football age 19-24 who can actually fit into our first team

• Like 3

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Answer me this! Whats the point of having Lange and Rob Mackenzie(Guy who discovered Kante and Mahrez at Leicester) at the club if they never sign any gems, the kinda players Watford, Palace and Brighton are signing?

Why did we fail to sign Julian Álvarez
Why didnt we sign Cucurella last summer? Or sign Sergio Gomez this summer? 
Surely there is a new Saliba and Wesley Fofana out there we can pick up for the amount it would cost for 
Bednarek
Why are we not picking up the best talent/gems in world football age 19-24 who can actually fit into our first team

Because Gerrard only wants proven winners, like Bednarek?

• Haha 2

Jesus Christ please please!! Tell me we are not trying to sign Jan Bednarek …. My goodness me … if we are trying to sign him then lange and his crew can pack up and f**k off right now , temp replacement or not we can do better than that surely he is terrible and he isnt even better than hause never mind chambers,mings or konsa . God almighty my head hurts 😖

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

Because Gerrard only wants proven winners, like Bednarek?

Honestly get him out the club NOW! throw Lange out with him too. Lets Get Potter in and get better scouts, Use Mackenzie more. 

We need to be more like Dortmund and less like Everton 

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Jesus Christ please please!! Tell me we are not trying to sign Jan Bednarek …. My goodness me … if we are trying to sign him then lange and his crew can pack up and f**k off right now , temp replacement or not we can do better than that surely he is terrible and he isnt even better than hause never mind chambers,mings or konsa . God almighty my head hurts 😖

I agree Lange needs to go! Pointless.  Wasted £17 mil on Bertrand Traoré and just brings his danish and Swedish friends to our club.  

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t you think he was ok alongside the guy that went Leicester? Seemed to struggle after he left. 

I really dont rate VEstergaard either, Bednarek unsurprisingly started both 0-9 losses they have and since he joined they have conceded 65 goals or more in 3 of his 4 starting seasons. Have already conceded 6 goals in 2 games this season