Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, duke313 said:

Are we just going to sign the Swedish national team for backups in every position?

Dont think Forsberg would be coming as a back up

Apparently he waa dumped on the bench for the first 2 games and wants to leave RB Leipzig

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Dont think Forsberg would be coming as a back up

Apparently he waa dumped on the bench for the first 2 games and wants to leave RB Leipzig

He's mainly an attacking midfielder, do you think he's starting in front of Coutinho or Buendia?

16 minutes ago, paul514 said:

If I were in charge of transfers I would try offering McGinn to Man Utd..... see if they are still interested as they are so desperate for midfield signings as we may be able to get a really good fee.

Start an account on Twitter and spread words about Man U monitoring McGinn, let the snowball effect take care of the rest? Within days McGinn could be ”unsettled” and on deadline day Ten Hag welcomes a player in turkey costume.

• Haha 2

Just now, duke313 said:

He's mainly an attacking midfielder, do you think he's starting in front of Coutinho or Buendia?

I dont think he is but I dont think he would be interested in joining us as squad filler