Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

We announce signings out of the blue, look what happened with the Danny Ings deal last year, no one had an inkling, it was just casually announced on twitter which was incredible. We will pounce on something very quickly if everything lines up, I don't think we are done. Ings signing was a year ago today and we have 27 days to pull something similar

• Like 1

The one player that I’m really not sure whether or not they’ll be here next season is Mings. If he’s not 2 choice CB behind Carlos I can’t see him wanting to hang about. With Konsa, Chambers, Hause and Feeney in the squad as well we are overstocked in that position. We’re well stocked in that position even if Hause goes too.

I don’t know why, but I could see Leicester targeting Mings if Fofana goes to Chelsea.

Not saying I want us to sell him, just that I could see it happening.

Maybe we could use him in a deal for Tielemans. 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

No thanks, would be seriously disappointed with this. Thankfully it’s sports Pete 

Pete said we are waiting to sign Ryan Kent on a free which is objectively hilarious and false. 

12 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

**** me your doing to die positing on here then. Top 6 is not achievable. 7th pipedream 

7th is very achievable in my eyes. Have some faith, we have good players!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I'd be willing to loan Ndombele if we weren't paying all of his wages and there was a break clause to send him back in January if it isn't working

Thats not how Spurs negotiate 😉

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

The one player that I’m really not sure whether or not they’ll be here next season is Mings. If he’s not 2 choice CB behind Carlos I can’t see him wanting to hang about. With Konsa, Chambers, Hause and Feeney in the squad as well we are overstocked in that position. We’re well stocked in that position even if Hause goes too.

I don’t know why, but I could see Leicester targeting Mings if Fofana goes to Chelsea.

Not saying I want us to sell him, just that I could see it happening.

Maybe we could use him in a deal for Tielemans. 😎

I see it too, can see Mings going before the end of the window probably to West Ham or Leicester

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

think this is just tot trying to drum up interest as they are desperate to get rid

Maybe. Definitely the right type of player and quality (if Gerrard can get him performing) - some similarities in play to Yaya Toure. If not Ndombele then one with a comparable style would be ideal. 

17 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Since January, we’ve permanently signed:

Coutinho

Digne

Kamara

Carlos

Olsen

Ludwig

and sold Targett, Kalinic, Trezuguet, Chuk.

Also got Bailey back like a new player and possibly Sanson as well.

I’d say that’s a pretty impressive upgrade over 7 months.

And our net spend over the last 12 months is something silly like £17m.

Pretty incredible really. Full credit to Lange and Purslow who have us finally looking like a well run club.

• Like 3