Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

I’m gonna whack this CF list here again.

Any knowledge on these guys?

Patrick Schick

Martin Terrier

Moussa Dembele

Raul de Tomas

Giovanni Simeone

Jonathan David

Gabriel Barbosa

Arthur Cabral

Evanilson

Andrea Pinamonti

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Patrick Schick

Martin Terrier

Moussa Dembele

Raul de Tomas

Giovanni Simeone

Jonathan David

Gabriel Barbosa

Arthur Cabral

Evanilson

Andrea Pinamonti

I wanted Dembele to sign for Villa when he left Fulham on a free and went to Celtic. Everton apparently interested in Terrier. 

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Patrick Schick

Martin Terrier

Moussa Dembele

Raul de Tomas

Giovanni Simeone

Jonathan David

Gabriel Barbosa

Arthur Cabral

Evanilson

Andrea Pinamonti

Patrick Schick ✅ 8/10

Martin Terrier ✅ 7/10

Moussa Dembele ✅ 8/10

Raul de Tomas ✅ 7.5/10 

Giovanni Simeone ❌

Jonathan David  - UNSURE

Gabriel Barbosa ❌

Arthur Cabral ❌

Evanilson ❌

Andrea Pinamonti - UNSURE 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Patrick Schick

Martin Terrier

Moussa Dembele

Raul de Tomas

Giovanni Simeone

Jonathan David

Gabriel Barbosa

Arthur Cabral

Evanilson

Andrea Pinamonti

a few arent good enough like Dembele, Pinamonti and Terrier who isnt a 9 or have just signed for new clubs in Simeone and Cabral and then players like Schick, RDT even David are out of our league

I dont think Barbosa would be that interested in a European move

Evanilson I have not seen much of but Porto dont charge cheap prices especially for unproven talent

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Same was said about Boubacar Kamara joining atletico 🤐

while true the difference is Laimer has already agreed to join them they just negotiating the fee. He is also from Salzburg so he will be going home and is probably a Bayern fan as they are the biggest club nearby

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

a few arent good enough like Dembele, Pinamonti and Terrier who isnt a 9 or have just signed for new clubs in Simeone and Cabral and then players like Schick, RDT even David are out of our league

I dont think Barbosa would be that interested in a European move

Evanilson I have not seen much of but Porto dont charge cheap prices especially for unproven talent

Dembele has 147 goals and 45 assists in 323 games. In his 88 mins of Premier League football he has 2 goals. That sort of scoring record would be good enough for Villa I suspect

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Patrick Schick

Martin Terrier

Moussa Dembele

Raul de Tomas

Giovanni Simeone

Jonathan David

Gabriel Barbosa

Arthur Cabral

Evanilson

Andrea Pinamonti

Gerard Moreno was linked to us early in the window.

Prolly out our league tho. 

Edited by KAZZAM

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Dembele has 147 goals and 45 assists in 323 games. In his 88 mins of Premier League football he has 2 goals. That sort of scoring record would be good enough for Villa I suspect

He has never scored in the Premier League and has just 2 appearances from 8 years ago. He was poor at Atletico Madrid and his record in European competition isnt anything to write home about

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has never scored in the Premier League and has just 2 appearances from 8 years ago. He was poor at Atletico Madrid and his record in European competition isnt anything to write home about

He had a 6 month loan at Atletico and played a total of 95 minutes over 5 appearance. I am not sure that is enough time to judge the guys ability to be fair. And yes, my mistake, he didn't score in the PL. But he has a goal involvement (goal or assist) across his full professional career. That is very good for a professional footballer. 

Edit: a goal involvement in 59% of games

Edited by Peter Griffin

All the players on the list @Jas10 posted are easily within our reach. Agree with @Peter Griffin Dembele would be good, Schick is the top choice out of them guys and Moreno despite his age can be very effective for about 3 more seasons. 

P.S I don’t care about resale value I just want trophies! And Euro qualification.

Edited by Sulberto21
Bloody autocorrect!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Club have just tweeted that all shirt numbers will be confirmed at the end of the transfer window. I know what that means 😍

That people who buy shirts now will have to buy new ones to get the right numbers for their favorite players?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Club have just tweeted that all shirt numbers will be confirmed at the end of the transfer window. I know what that means 😍

Major incoming business done but we hope there are some outgoings so don’t want to give them players squad numbers?