Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

10 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Gerrard says two weeks ago that he is looking to further improve the midfield (a midfield in which McGinn is included).

Two weeks later McGinn becomes Captain and suddenly that completely changes things--we are done!

Make it make sense. 

Yup

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Have no idea who Matt is, but I like Werner...

I think Matt is full of it.  I’d like Werner here but I don’t think he’d drop to our level.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Am I the only one who thinks Werner is just more of the Watkins issues? Fast but wayward finishing?

His finishing is even shitter than Watkins but he is faster

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

I think we finish 10th this year if we are done in the window with us only changing two primary positions with kamara and carlos, shame as i think we have a real opportunity to push for top 7 if we added a third marquee signing in the centre of midfield 

We still have plenty of time left in the window

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

If the last 15 years of British broadcasting are anything to go by though, you need to invite a homophobe to speak on gay rights issues for "balance". Just like they do with racism, won't be long till they start getting pedophiles on when talking about his royal highness prince andrew....

In fairness, they are battered if they show bias, and battered if they don't. 

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think you'll find most Muslim players would have the same philosophy.

So if that's you're reasoning, be prepared to be angry alot.

I don't necessarily agree, but if that's their belief, just leave them alone.

I'm sure there are players who wouldn't want to wear a " Free Palestine " or Israeli logo on their strips either, for example.

You telling them to " get f*cked " over their beliefs, is ironically just as ignorant as them being worried about a rainbow , just my opinion 🤷🏾‍♂️

But why does he wear a top with gambling sponsors on it without a problem? Sounds a little like his beliefs are elective based on his opinion as opposed to religious beliefs

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

I may have to go to triage on the way home to have my sides sewn up. This is more comedy genius than any one man can expect.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I may have to go to triage on the way home to have my sides sewn up. This is more comedy genius than any one man can expect.

Might have worked better if he hadn't called him Timo Werner in the original.  The joke doesn't work as he phrased it terribly.

• Like 2