Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Left backs - what do people think of Brandon Williams?  Already has 47 premier league appearances and is only 21.

Apparently Man Utd put him on a 175k per week contract.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, RicRic said:

No when they initially signed him? … he’s already at the club so an extension for a year or two doesn’t matter but for US to go out our way and bring him back would be a waste of time… bring a youngster through we cant be that desperate surely

He was a free agent this summer, he could sign for any club he wanted.  Liverpool did not need to keep him an extra year but they elected to keep him as Klopp no doubts believes that Liverpool will be a stronger team having Jimmy in it. 

34 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Overhyped “young” (now 25/26 I believe) English midfielder who happens to play for a fashionable London team. Never seen what he really offers, 18 starts for them in the last 2 years sums it up

He’s like a not as tall Josh Onomah.

16 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I wonder if Deano would take Hause on Loan. He always rated him and played him enough. Norwich will be promoted and then they could sign him permanently.

They could sign him permanently now, they have lots of money as they don't spend much and they have parachute payments too. 

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:
"Yeeeaaaaah course Luis, I understand what you're saying but calm down and let me and Christian show you a Powerpoint"

image.jpeg.a61c4ecaf92eff33777f34bef8b3c30e.jpeg

Even covered up the kappa logo. Must be legit. 

Edited by MrBlack

I think we will see interest in Bassey heat up now. He fits our requirements very well in that he can cover, and push for a starting place as a CB or LB. This would be perfect for us and would mean we can sell Hause. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I wonder if Deano would take Hause on Loan. He always rated him and played him enough. Norwich will be promoted and then they could sign him permanently.

Was thinking he might go for some of our fringe players.

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I would assume if this happens there might be something in the Luiz and Kean swap? Hopefully not, I'd rather we cash in on him than swap with Kean.

I think out name is being used quite a bit in transfer circles...doubt we would be in for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I think out name is being used quite a bit in transfer circles...doubt we would be in for him.

Yeah I definitely could see that being the case, they'll potentially end up using him to maybe sign another player in Serie A

7 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I would assume if this happens there might be something in the Luiz and Kean swap? Hopefully not, I'd rather we cash in on him than swap with Kean.

Juve desperate to get him off their books. They have a mandatory buy option of 25m GBP for next summer and 3.5m loan fee for this coming season plus 3.5m for last season. They will be burdened with a big loss if they can't offload him, I assume they believe his value is higher now than it will be this time next year

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Apparently Man Utd put him on a 175k per week contract.

I think that his wage gets mixed up with Brandon Williams, the NFL player (Baltimore Ravens) who is on around 10 million a year.

Edited by sparrow1988

3 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I think that his wage gets mixed up with Brandon Williams, the NFL player (Baltimore Ravens) who is on around 10 million a year.

Yes must be, just checked and he’s on 65k per week, more than McTominay, Dalot and Heaton just to name a few 🤣.

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

*cough*FREEAGENT*cough*

7 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

*cough*FREEAGENT*cough*

Woops. I suppose that Utd's Williams is earning more than him then. :D

Edited by sparrow1988