Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It would be nice to start seeing some links for our players leaving too. I've not seen anything concrete with regards to El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Traore, Sanson etc. 

Unfortunately, I don't think most clubs are as in a rush as us to get business concluded. 

Hopefully when the window officially opens then things will hot up.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It would be nice to start seeing some links for our players leaving too. I've not seen anything concrete with regards to El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Traore, Sanson etc. 

there’s some iffy credible stuff on Turkish side if Twitter about Trez. Everyone else, no news. 

Only Villa can have a squad of players that no one wants.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dqhhyknapxi2wc49uh

@Delphinho123 apparently your guy is pimping himself out to Arsenal...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18789951/arsenal-yves-bissouma-transfer-hint-instagram-brighton/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook050622&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1654461677

BRIGHTON midfielder Yves Bissouma has seemingly issued a 'come-and-get-me-plea' to Arsenal after teasing a move to the Emirates.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Without clicking the link, I imagine that's the Instagram stuff after the Mali game? 

I don't think we'll get Bissouma. I think he'll end up at Spurs or Arsenal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

we may have to wait on these squad/fringe players departing and might see 1 or 2 first teamers out the door first

11 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Unfortunately, I don't think most clubs are as in a rush as us to get business concluded. 

Hopefully when the window officially opens then things will hot up.

Hopefully. We desperately need to move a few of our fringe/squad players on. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Surely we can get at least 50 mill out of those 10 players, surely?

In order of my list, I would say--5, 15, 3, 8, 8, 4, 0, 5, 0, 12.

Total of £60million, which would be great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Surely we can get at least 50 mill out of those 10 players, surely?

The first four can play PL football to a decent level. Still got to find someone that wants them. Hause, Targett and Sanson will all be on big money.

• Like 1

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

In order of my list, I would say--5, 15, 3, 8, 8, 4, 0, 5, 0, 12.

Total of £60million, which would be great. 

Would be some losses on that list, very big ones. Cant imagine the club willing to accept nearly 10 million losses on Sanson and Traore in FFP times. It might be they might be kept around to get value for what we paid 

Wesley though I think we will have to accept nothing. I think he will be here until the end of his contract 

Really hope we don't end up with a bloated squad. Relying on luck more than anything to get rid of a lot of these players that are no use to us. 

10 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Definitely.

Hause, Targett, Guilbert, Sanson, Traore, El Ghazi, Wesley, Trezeguet, Kalinic and Davis.

Does anyone want to do the hard work and let me know how many minutes combined these players played for us last season?

Except for Targett's first half a season of no shows, I can't imagine the rest add up to even 10 games worth of minutes..

Edited by MrBlack

1 minute ago, skarroki said:

Really hope we don't end up with a bloated squad. Relying on luck more than anything to get rid of a lot of these players that are no use to us. 

We can only register 25 so 6 or 7 players bomb squaded isnt ideal for morale around the club

I dont think will be more incomings until a few go out

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Does anyone want to do the hard work and let me know how many minutes combined these players played for us last season?

Except for Targett's first half a season of no shows, I can't imagine the rest add up to even 10 games worth of minutes..

Not sure of the minutes but think was Hause then Anwar and then Sanson. 

Wes, Guilbert and Kalinic were loaned in the summer and the rest were mainly injured

30 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

The first four can play PL football to a decent level. Still got to find someone that wants them. Hause, Targett and Sanson will all be on big money.

Therein lies the problem. You've got to find somebody that wants the players and then pay their wages. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He did this 2 seasons ago as well. Surely people aren't falling for the clickbait linking him with us?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Therein lies the problem. You've got to find somebody that wants the players and then pay their wages. 

The curse of being a nuevo rich club that's been under performing. We had to overpay players to join us initially and now that we've outgrown them it's almost impossible to find anyone willing or able to take over their contracts.

Not the worst problem to have all things considered (we could be QPR or Sunderland) but still a problem.