Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

I don't think for 1 second we'll end up signing Richarlison unless Everton are desperate for cash and we can get him on the cheap. In that scenario, I'd expect him to have better options too. So, really don't see this one happening. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Well he did say we are loving the Brazilians didnt he 

Wasn’t he bang on with the Carlos stuff? I know for a fact he’s been right in the past on stuff, can’t remember what exactly! 

Isn’t there also something about him changing agent to get a move and that agent has ties with us. 

He looks very similar to Watkins in style of play, only he plays in a worse team. Everton fans saying he wouldn’t join us but to be honest, if we can offer him the money he wants, I can imagine there aren’t many better places for him considering the amount of South Americans we have. 

I’ve always thought he was a good player, just not sure how good really. His FBRef stats suggest he presses and harries just as much as Watkins, if not more…

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Is this the guy who has been spot on so far this window?

Aside form that, I DO really like Richarlison as a player.

Would add even more " pashun " , bite, bastardry and dark arts.

He always puts in a proper shift every time I've seen him.

20 minutes ago, STO said:

Richarlison is arguably the player with the most punchable face in the Premier League.  Cheating, over-rated arse. 

Zaha.  A face where one punch just won't do

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

In that scenario, I'd expect him to have better options too. So, really don't see this one happening. 

You don't reckon Kamara, Coutinho and Carlos had " better options " mate?

We've gathered some positive momentum with what we've done so far, it will certainly make players take notice and be intrigued by what we have going on here.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You don't reckon Kamara, Coutinho and Carlos had " better options " mate?

We've gathered some positive momentum with what we've done so far, it will certainly make players take notice and be intrigued by what we have going on here.

Agree with this, mate. I have absolutely no doubt that all three of those players could be playing in the Champions League next season if they wanted to. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adman said:

I could punch him till I'm punching mush and still keep going.  He could eat an apple through a letterbox.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is this the guy who has been spot on so far this window?

Aside form that, I DO really like Richarlison as a player.

Would add even more " pashun " , bite, bastardry and dark arts.

He always puts in a proper shift every time I've seen him.

That’s the one. Think he’s the vast majority of the time! I kinda like him because he’s a total word removed—we need some of that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adman said:

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I raise you a bruno fernandes

Both have developed massive sharp teeth as a form of protection from getting punched in the face. It’s amazing to see evolution close up. 

• Haha 2

I like Watkins but Richarlison is a lot more skilful and more likely to create a goal for himself out of nothing, or indeed for someone else for that matter.

Only thing I'd say with him is not sure where he would fit in in our system, would have to play through the middle and I would have thought if we were going to sign someone to replace Watkins as first choice in that position we would go for someone more prolific, I don't think Richarlison's strike rate is much better than Watkins if at all, so wouldn't be the first name that comes to my mind as someone to score the chances we've been missing.

Unless we would buy him as a wide forward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just looking at the comparison of Richarlison and Watkins...

Watkins 35 PL games 11 goals 2 assists 4 Big Chances created

Richarlison 30 PL games 10 goals 5 assists 7 Big Chances created

Goal contribution every 3 games vs one every 2 games. And Richarlison arguably in a much worse team.

He's an upgrade for sure. Would mean one of Ings or Watkins leaving. 

29 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’d see him play in one of the positions behind Watkins with Coutinho. I think he suits a CF/Wide Forward role better.

Buendia is better than both in that 10 position.

Richarlison bit ahead of Watkins technically, Watkins ahead in every other part of being a PL striker.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

I would line up bruno Grealish and Zaha , put them in stocks and launch cabbages at them for a whole 90 minutes 

Ronaldo's smug mush and winky face can go there too.

48 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fdtvi5529x5vc0sv9c

are you moonlighting as an Everton fan? 

Delphinho has to go support his namesake. 

he will be lost next month when he is released and wont find another club again :P  

• Haha 1