Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Summer will at least be exciting even if it's reckless. 

A settled side is boring. Let chaos commence.

Let's blow this shit up! 

• Like 1

I know Fabrizio Romano said we were in for Kamara in the Summer so I strongly suspect it’s him we’re looking at. 

Very odd all three are there though - that would suggest there is some sort of negotiation or chat with the player happening also. 

If he’s as good as everyone says he is, or thinks he can be, I like the idea of him sitting in front of our back 4 alongside one of Phillips or Bissouma. Having someone with Prem experience in there too is probably vital. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Kondogbia or Kamara? 

If we could convince them both to come but could only bring in one, which would you want in that DM position come September?

For me, probably Kamara, because he can also play CB.

Two positions sorted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Kondogbia or Kamara? 

If we could convince them both to come but could only bring in one, which would you want in that DM position come September?

Based on YouTube clips, Kondogbia. 

Just noticed Marseille have a player called Gerson if we want to increase our average age then surely an 81 year old legendary  Brazilian will help.

image.gif.4453096f4a0aa40803334bb223aa1766.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's seems Saliba has been on loan forever hasn't he?

Arteta doesnt like his attitude it seems but I think Arteta would fall out with himself if he could

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Just noticed Marseille have a player called Gerson if we want to increase our average age then surely an 81 year old legendary  Brazilian will help.

image.gif.4453096f4a0aa40803334bb223aa1766.gif

We'd then have a Gerson to go with our Merson and Berson!

• Haha 1

They're undoubtedly there to give Kamara the big sell.

Everyone will be after him on a free. 

Newcastle and Utd should both be there blowing us away with silly wages.

If he does sign for us, fair to assume he's probably got his head screwed on.

I am not getting this big fear of Newcastle - I don't think they will be anything like City were in those early years. I know people believe they destroyed our ambitions under Lerner, but I think they did far worse to Arsenal. Nevertheless, football has completely changed with the rules & regs in place too. The Premier League will be itching to punish Newcastle if they step out of line IMO.  I think they are similar to us in terms of ambition and wealth, it is an equal footing. It will be a slow builder. But I think the big advantage they have over us is the media, the media sure do love them though. We never get any credit by the media or attention (not a peep on Villa Park expansion plans!).