Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

52 minutes ago, Adman said:

I'm assuming we've paid him the remainder of his contract so now gets paid twice for the same season.  

I concur. He's absolutely been paid up. He made it clear in January he wasn't leaving unless it's on his terms. Good luck to him.

1 hour ago, Adman said:

I'm assuming we've paid him the remainder of his contract so now gets paid twice for the same season.  

If we did pay anything, it’ll be the difference between what he gets at Cardiff and what we were paying him.

Makes absolutely no sense to pay him off just to let him join another team.

We just mutually cancelled his contract so he could join Cardiff as a free agent. 

Yes we might have payed some bonuses he might of been owed but no way was it the full value of the rest of his contract. 

On 12/07/2024 at 17:54, KAZZAM said:

Makes absolutely no sense to pay him off just to let him join another team.

We just mutually cancelled his contract so he could join Cardiff as a free agent. 

Yes we might have payed some bonuses he might of been owed but no way was it the full value of the rest of his contract. 

Why not? It all comes out this year anyway. The squad is massive he wasn't or won't even be registered.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â