😅

Was it free in the end? Fair enough :D 👍

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Free for Cardiff 😂 I’ll take it 

Oh you ... why I oughta.

simpsons-shake.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Gave us a few good moments, but that performance in Warsaw at RB put an end to any idea that his versatility was his biggest asset. 

A good professional who I hope can have a good career, and be appreciated, at Cardiff. 

Yeah that was like Habib Beye bad. For me it certainly put an end to him ever playing at right back, if nothing else.

I had a lot of respect for the lad.....Not the best for where we are....but a good player for someone.

I have seen him have some good games for us, and that he deserves respect.....but its a sign we are moving on.

Much respect Calum, I wish you well in the rest of your Career.

• Like 4

Good luck to him, was never any trouble, played his part when called upon occasionally this season, aside of course from the Warsaw game as mentioned multiple times already.

Strange player really, I think he’s a centre back but not a great one, I’m not sure he really is a ‘versatile’ player as he’s ended up being known, perhaps he can go and get an extended run at CB in the championship.

Decent passer, technically actually really really good but as a 90 minute player, a complete non entity. No pace no physicality no presence in anyway shape or form. Seems a good lad, happy to just not rock the boat and pick up a wage. The entire football world, Villa fans, Arsenal, will forget he exists 2 minutes after he retires.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Decent passer, technically actually really really good but as a 90 minute player, a complete non entity. No pace no physicality no presence in anyway shape or form. Seems a good lad, happy to just not rock the boat and pick up a wage. The entire football world, Villa fans, Arsenal, will forget he exists 2 minutes after he retires.

He has literally just left to play football on probably a lower salary

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has literally just left to play football on probably a lower salary

I'm assuming we've paid him the remainder of his contract so now gets paid twice for the same season.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â