Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

Strange move.

He didn't want to join WBA in January and now moving house and joining Cardiff on probably a lower wage than West Brom were offering him.

Started off well but then declined badly the next season. Still was a lovely cameo in the Liverpool 3-3 when the game seemed all but lost.

He's come and gone and Hause is still actually here. Also hard to believe two years ago he was keeping Konsa out for some games.

Edited by VillaChris

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

“Free to leave” implies it’s a free transfer 

They are probably paying just enough to cover his loyalty payment. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They are probably paying just enough to cover his loyalty payment. 

How much loyalty fee would Chambers get?  Is it like a token £100k or a bit more substantial?

2 minutes ago, mole86 said:

"Small fee" implies that its not

£500k would be good work from Monchi for a player we don't want and would never play for us again.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

“Free to leave” doesn’t mean (or necessarily imply) “free” - it means we aren’t trying to keep him. Mason Greenwood is free to leave Man United but they still want a £30m fee for him. 

That's not how I read 'free to leave'. To me it means they won't stand in his way. If he wants to go he can go. It doesn't mean they won't want some compensation from the buying club.

2 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

“Free to leave” doesn’t mean (or necessarily imply) “free” - it means we aren’t trying to keep him. Mason Greenwood is free to leave Man United but they still want a £30m fee for him. 

Mason greenwood is free to get rekt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BOF said:

That's not how I read 'free to leave'. To me it means they won't stand in his way. If he wants to go he can go. It doesn't mean they won't want some compensation from the buying club.

Right everyone bog off, I didn’t read the tweet correctly… leave me alone with my dunce hat!!!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Right everyone bog off, I didn’t read the tweet correctly… leave me alone with my dunce hat!!!

You are free to be left alone.

But you must pay 50 quid

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Strange move.

He didn't want to join WBA in January and now moving house and joining Cardiff on probably a lower wage than West Brom were offering him.

Started off well but then declined badly the next season. Still was a lovely cameo in the Liverpool 3-3 when the game seemed all but lost.

He's come and gone and Hause is still actually here. Also hard to believe two years ago he was keeping Konsa out for some games.

But it means he’s avoids those inbreds at West Brom so win win 

• Haha 1

"Small fee" suggests there is a small fee.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â