Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

Found pretty interesting that emery has publicly criticised some of chambers defending yesterday. 

I think its safe to say he will be sold in the summer or loaned out. Would probably do well at a Southampton or Bournemouth type of side but definitely not good enough for where we want to go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Found pretty interesting that emery has publicly criticised some of chambers defending yesterday. 

I think its safe to say he will be sold in the summer or loaned out. Would probably do well at a Southampton or Bournemouth type of side but definitely not good enough for where we want to go

Where was he criticised?

14 hours ago, TomC said:

I missed the first 25 minutes, but I thought that he played OK for a reserve.

Originally, I thought that he was part at fault for the 2nd goal and maybe should have left the ball for Emi, but having watched the replay, I think that he did the right thing. If he had left the ball, it might have bounced right over him to Haaland instead. Coming off the ground like that, the ball was unpredictable. I think that he did well to shepherd it away from danger momentarily. Blame Young for losing Gundogan at the post.

Sometimes it's just a great ball—and that ball by De Bruyne was a thing of beauty unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Need to post the quotes.

I dont post these off my phone anymore as i get warnings from the mods as i dont do it properly (im phones shit) so im just not going to do it anymore as im gonna get a ban 😑

Edited by Demitri_C

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That's how bad he is.

How the hell we supposed to compete when we have to count on players like Chambers.

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

A bit like Digne in that he has regressed since he has been with us.  Not sure what his next move would be after us. His early career promise has gone.

Regressed?  He's been guilty of that since he left Southampton. Yesterday was a shocking display. He certainly didn't fool me by feigning injury after knowing he was culpable for their second goal. 

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

A bit like Digne in that he has regressed since he has been with us.  Not sure what his next move would be after us. His early career promise has gone.

Everton fans said that Digne hadn’t been the same for a while well before he was frozen out by Rafa. Chambers should drop down a division and play regular football.

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Regressed?  He's been guilty of that since he left Southampton. Yesterday was a shocking display. He certainly didn't fool me by feigning injury after knowing he was culpable for their second goal. 

Indeed. I thought he actually looked a good prospect at Southampton. I can barely recall him looking good at Arsenal at all.

18 hours ago, DJBOB said:

Been pretty terrible every time he’s had to play.

In fairness, this isn't true.

Last season most people felt he was underrated and underappreciated ( Myself included )

He had some VERY good performances for us whenever he was called upon, however this season, he's been absolute shite.

Not sure if it's just his level, or being a bit part player gives him no time to catch any form.

Either way, we need much better.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â