Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, tezzaleed said:

so you're dropping Tielemens

Bouba, Onana and Youri are three of our very best players. I think Unai will find a way to play all three if they’re all available at the same time. 

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

First name on the team sheet (Martinez aside) at the minute. Our best player. 

I think Tielemans is slowly inserting himself into that category also 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I think Tielemans is slowly inserting himself into that category also 

He's surely already there. Nobody else does what he does – and Torres, and Konsa. 

Edited by Rolta

For me it's possible McGinn that gets dropped. But that's at least a month away if all goes to plan. Regardless, we have so many games this season that they all will get their time on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, the_sun_never_sets said:

I reckon we'd push tielemans to the number 10 role. Rogers out to one of the wings. Mcginns starting position probably most at threat. Bailey/Philogene on the other wing.

Main thing is we have so many combinations in midfield and attack now. Its amazing.

This is very true albeit I don’t agree with moving Tielemans. We need him on the ball in the deeper position as he shrugs off the press with ease and plays through the lines so well. 

Just now, sne said:

For me it's possible McGinn that gets dropped. But that's at least a month away if all goes to plan. Regardless, we have so many games this season that they all will get their time on the pitch.

I don’t think Emery would ever drop McGinn tbh. Not atm. A fit McGinn is vital for us. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t think Emery would ever drop McGinn tbh. Not atm. A fit McGinn is vital for us. 

Mcginn has often been one of the first subbed, Unai recently commented that he's below his level. If he's not playing well, I don't think he will pick him. 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Emery will rotate, when all fit we have the players to do so. I doubt Kamara will be able to play heavy minutes in consecutive games until late this year and I think McGinn will benefit from getting regular rest or being subbed early in games. Onana seem to have knack for picking up minor knocks and Tielemans has stepped up big time. Barkley is doing everything you can ask from a 5th choice CM.

He hasn't played a competitive match for 8/9 months and we are already " dropping " players from the starting lineup for him.

Let's see what he's even like first. Will also probably take him time to get back up to full speed.

Note he was also capable of the occasional clanger so it's best to get him to peak sharpness.

But yeah good problem to have.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â