Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Sensational that's he's almost back.

Been asked and answered I'm sure, but what was different about his injury compared to Mings?

I don’t know the exact details but think along the lines of Bouba doing just his ACL whereas Mings pretty much needed a reconstruction of the knee as he had multiple issues. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Sensational that's he's almost back.

Been asked and answered I'm sure, but what was different about his injury compared to Mings?

Mings had injury to multiple ligaments. 

For Kamara it could have been a less grave injury. Repairs always require like 6 months to heal but it could have been on the lesser side of needing a repair.

Kamara is also 5 years younger, 5 inches shorter and could have particularly good genetics. 

Edited by MotoMkali

Kamara back in basically eight months, that's pretty good going for an ACL injury. I was expecting a similar timeframe to Buendia.

With no setbacks I think we'll see him and Mings feature against Palace in the cup.

Have we registered either in the CL squad?

Edited by VillaChris

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Kamara back in basically eight months, that's pretty good going for an ACL injury. I was expecting a similar timeframe to Buendia.

With no setbacks I think we'll see him and Mings feature against Palace in the cup.

Have we registered either in the CL squad?

Believe we registered both

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â