Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

17 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

wouldnt be surprised to see him fill in at CB at  some point this season

How about Onana as CB and Kamara as sweeper on emergencies 🤔

I know Kamara had played at CB, but I feel Onana has the best attributes for cover here in the PL in these scenarios.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I know Kamara had played at CB, but I feel Onana has the best attributes for cover here in the PL in these scenarios.

I prefer your design, I'd like Kamara's range. I fear for us being exceedingly narrow in this kind of cover situation.

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They are both better in midfield, wouldn’t want to move either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

A fit Kamara, what an asset. Just like McGrath, he is an absolute joy to watch when on point. Probably, my favourite player of this current Villa squad. 

There are so many potentially have that mantle as well. So many likable skilled players.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

There are so many potentially have that mantle as well. So many likable skilled players.

You can't teach the gift of "Anticipation." Only the real top players possess that. If I had to choose a player out of our squad who is the most pleasing to the eye I would go with Kamara. Konsa would be my next choice, and a fit Jacob in full flight is a wonderful sight for sore eyes. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

18 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And swap Pau into midfield?! Yeah why not! 😉

Edited by Tom13

18 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

A fit Kamara, what an asset. Just like McGrath, he is an absolute joy to watch when on point. Probably, my favourite player of this current Villa squad. 

Real classy player. Probably my favourite also. Tielemans and Rogers up there as well though 😬😂

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â