Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

On 30/08/2024 at 08:48, Vive_La_Villa said:

How can he come back so soon. Aren't these injuries normally a year out ?

This is Bouba f**king car Kamara son. 

Snaps his body in half and he’s back in 6 months. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Yet not quite as good as Kamara x Tielemans!

I love Tielemans but I’d say we are the biggest club he’ll play for. Onana and Kamara will both be starting most games in a team that’s winning the PL or an equivalent league at his age IMO (here, ideally, of course…)

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I love Tielemans but I’d say we are the biggest club he’ll play for. Onana and Kamara will both be starting most games in a team that’s winning the PL or an equivalent league at his age IMO (here, ideally, of course…)

Not sure about Onana, certainly agree on Kamara.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He’s either got extraordinary healing powers or he got a little lucky with the severity, either way that’s amazing news.

T-1000 like powers of recovery! 😂

11 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He’s either got extraordinary healing powers or he got a little lucky with the severity, either way that’s amazing news.

IIRC, didn't he come back from injury in his first season way quicker than expected? Can't remember what the injury was but he got injured in one of his first games and we thought he'd be out until the new year but he was back by November.

This is huge though. Kamara is so crucial to our success.

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Looks like he's actually bulkier than before he was injured. And in a good, "he's looking strong" way, rather than "he's looking like McKennie" kind of way. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â