Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

would be great to have him back in Oct, but lets not forget, he wont be remotely match fit for weeks, maybe even a couple of months, so i can imagine numerous sub appearances up to Christmas etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

But...but...but I thought everyone was saying we would massively miss Luiz and were weaker now.

Key word is now. Most I've seen is really looking forward to the Kamara-Onana partnership. If Kamara is back in October instead of Dec/Jan the outlook is much improved.

A little bit left field, but if Onana and Tielemans starts to really click, and for whatever reason we don't get Geertruida would you fancy Kamara as our right back? He is better on the ball and a better tackler than Cash, and would suit us well going into a back 3 in possession with Maatsen pushed right up on the left

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, alexvilla4 said:

A little bit left field, but if Onana and Tielemans starts to really click, and for whatever reason we don't get Geertruida would you fancy Kamara as our right back? He is better on the ball and a better tackler than Cash, and would suit us well going into a back 3 in possession with Maatsen pushed right up on the left

He's already functioned as part of the back three in our good run last season from September onwards. He dropped in as Cash got forward and McGinn tucked in from RM with Luiz. It worked because he's very good one v one and wins possession back a lot. 

However he's not quick enough to really be a backline player in PL football 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Start training with the team “in a few weeks”.  

Not sure what Emery counts as “a few” but if that means 6… then Kamara starts the training in first week of October, so maybe ready for sub appearances first week of November and fully ready to start games by first week in December?

Just now, ender4 said:

Start training with the team “in a few weeks”.  

Not sure what Emery counts as “a few” but if that means 6… then Kamara starts the training in first week of October, so maybe ready for sub appearances first week of November and fully ready to start games by first week in December?

Last week before West Ham Emery said he is coming back next month. So now it being a few weeks still means September. So October to make the bench I hope.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Last week before West Ham Emery said he is coming back next month. So now it being a few weeks still means September. So October to make the bench I hope.

That will be fantastic if so

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How can he come back so soon. Aren't these injuries normally at year out ?

No. It depends on how severe the injury was. Mings' injury was worse than Boubs for example so he'll be out longer. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How can he come back so soon. Aren't these injuries normally a year out ?

He might have only had a partial rupture of his ACL vs multiple ligaments and cartilage damage in the case of Mings. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â