Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Not forgetting his ability on the ball. He's very classy in possession.

Almost as smooth as Pau in duels, but more willing to put his body on the line (sometimes to his detriment). Onana does this, too, but Onana doesn't have the low centre of gravity and swively way of dancing through midfields and taking the ball off his opposition. Onana to me is more about brute force and he's more handsy, a tough raw diamond, but he's also less experienced than Bouba. Onana is different, almost a little more offense-minded. He seems to end up on his arse a lot with all his slides, but I don't say that as criticism -- it's just a feature of his style.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

On 04/08/2024 at 23:44, Marka Ragnos said:

but he's also less experienced than Bouba. 

Onana has less overall games played, but he’s played more in the premier league, internationally and more in champions league, so experience is very similar 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Onana has less overall games played, but he’s played more in the premier league, internationally and more in champions league, so experience is very similar 

That's good to hear. I was also just thinking that Kamala is slightly older.

40 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

More games, fewer minutes. Kamara also has 3 seasons of Europa League and 2 in the Conference League. But yeah I don't think experience is a huge difference. Onana just has to unlearn everything he learned at Everton.

Really looking forward to seeing Kamara & Onana together in midfield. Think it could be great.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sne said:

More games, fewer minutes. Kamara also has 3 seasons of Europa League and 2 in the Conference League. But yeah I don't think experience is a huge difference. Onana just has to unlearn everything he learned at Everton.

Really looking forward to seeing Kamara & Onana together in midfield. Think it could be great.

I don’t think experience itself is more important than the ability. Look at Williams and Yamal in the Euros for example. 

• Like 1

Just now, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think experience itself is more important than the ability. Look at Williams and Yamal in the Euros for example. 

Yeah me neither.

4 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

when do we expect Kamara to return to contention for match day?

I'm hoping Christmas. Earlier would be great.

45 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

She does have a few years on him…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91stdsvi8cjxakdbwyg3

Sorry not purposefully stalking you and picking on your posts 😅😂

Ah, jeez, that's one for the ages lol. My fingers aren't listening to my brain, probably with good reason.

He was arguably one of our most important/best players when he was fit, and was a massive reason why we did so well. 

Hopefully back sooner rather than later so we can see the Onana x Kamara brick wall set up 

• Like 1

Just now, Ogen said:

Emery just said about Kamara coming back in one month, possibly mispoken but that'd be huge 

You got there before me. I had to rewind to listen to him again. I think he misspoke as he'll be coming back one month soon. 

Well theoretically, as it did take a few days to diagnose his injury I remember. Maybe it was a partial rupture of ACL maybe. 

If he's back training end of next month that's still guts of 8 months since he was injured. Then back playing possibly in October. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â