Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I'm no expert, but surely the fact he's running on a treadmill already gives us hope he can return a lot earlier than Jan? 

I wouid think possibly October

From what I've read its 4 months to get back to training 'on pitch' then another 4 months until game time.

I think we will target the Palace game on 23rd November as a first start, would be about 9 months since the surgery.

7 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Surely back September/October time based on that? Looks like he’s at the same point as Mings in half the recovery time.

Five months since he had the op so could well be halfway through his rehab. That would put him on course for early December comeback.

Posted (edited)

Just seen the full training vid,.and he's already running/jogging? 🤔

Is he ahead of schedule,.or is this just another strage in an extremely long process?

As based on the projections I've seen on here, I never expected he would even be running yet.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I'm no expert, but surely the fact he's running on a treadmill already gives us hope he can return a lot earlier than Jan? 

Running in a straight line is all well and good but lateral movement shifting direction and making sharp turns will be the issue.

Probs still has a long way to go.

• Like 1

Just need to give him all the time he needs and not to rush him back.

He’s such a critical player over the next few years it’s worth delaying the come back until we’re absolutely sure if needs be. 

This is what Emery said before we played Fulham:

“The most difficult thing, firstly, for the players, as a person, is when they are being injured. When they’re being injured for a long time, it’s the worst thing in football.

“We had two injuries for a long time, for the whole season – Tyrone Mings and Emiliano Buendia – and now it’s the same with Boubacar Kamara. His injury is an ACL and he’s going to be out for the rest of the season.

“Maybe, more or less, in September or October he is coming back.”

19 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I agree looks a really good sign he is running. Thought that might still have been a couple of months off but perhaps I’m basing that of mings recovery which does seem very slow maybe down to age and previous injuries 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â