Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Inevitably being linked with Liverpool now. Based on other transfer fees this summer we shouldn't entertain any bids below £100M.

They had 55 million to spend on lavia and 110 to spend on Caicedo, they’ve priced themselves out of any other targets 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Looked very wet halfway through the first half.  Like someone tossed him in the pool. No idea if it means anything at all. 

I wouldnt read anything into that, the players' shirts have been like it all pre season. Even the friend I watched the game with commented on it.

It was notable how dry Newcastle's were when we have the same kit manufacturer/sponsor (I know Fanatics manufacture).

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Any of you lot who are even 1% considering offloading Kamara have totally lost it. 

He is absolute quality, and it is utterly essential that we keep players of his standard if we are to even think about cracking top 6. 

A couple of poor performances (not even that  bad) and suddenly a group of guys on here have forgotten the multiple world class ones from last season where he was comfortably our best player. 

Have a f**king lie down. 

👏👏👏👏 this place is bonkers at times 🤦‍♂️ come on here after the Newcastle defeat & its was burning 🔥 jumped quickly off to watch a film 🤣

• Like 2

Quality player but would be amazing to have someone like tonali in that position in our squad, he was pinging passes and starting moves from deep the other day, was pure class. Kamara is more your typical DM who is also very suited to the prem and our team...

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Any of you lot who are even 1% considering offloading Kamara have totally lost it. 

He is absolute quality, and it is utterly essential that we keep players of his standard if we are to even think about cracking top 6. 

A couple of poor performances (not even that  bad) and suddenly a group of guys on here have forgotten the multiple world class ones from last season where he was comfortably our best player. 

Have a f**king lie down. 

If ever something needed to be said!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Few misplaced passes but come on.

You think this was the " Only thing " wrong with his game ?

99 percent of us would agree that he is a class player overall, but he was mostly shite imo, like alot of others and has shown some of those signs since returning from injury.

Even worse than that, was his attitude, body language and willingness to even try at a point.

If it was someone like Dendonker or Bailey, the comments would be wildly different.

Even the commentators made note of this during the game.

As a matter of fact, it's probably his attitude which wound me up more than his actual performance.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Quality player but would be amazing to have someone like tonali in that position in our squad, he was pinging passes and starting moves from deep the other day, was pure class. Kamara is more your typical DM who is also very suited to the prem and our team...

Yeah but we aren't getting anyone " Like Tonali " as he has widely been accepted as one of the best young Central Midfield/DM talents in the world.

Kamara can do exactly what Tonali does when he is at his best, people have short memories lol. ( Granted, I haven't seen his best in a while )

I think one of his first actions for us when he signed, was a raking pinpoint pass.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Kamara was pinging passes, starting moves, and was pure pure class for the majority of last season. 

It's like people have been reset this season and forgotten all about it. 

It was only 2 weeks ago that Tonali was made to look like a complete word removed by Buendia and now he's superior to Kamara!?!

What the hell is going on. 

• Like 2

Kamara is quality also but a different type of player, more a classic DM, he is capable of Tonali-esque play but not in the same bracket. fwiw im really happy with kamara and glad he's in our team, on a free transfer its an amazing coup.....very lucky to have him

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You think this was the " Only thing " wrong with his game ?

99 percent of us would agree that he is a class player overall, but he was mostly shite imo, like alot of others and has shown some of those signs since returning from injury.

Even worse than that, was his attitude, body language and willingness to even try at a point.

If it was someone like Dendonker or Bailey, the comments would be wildly different.

Even the commentators made note of this during the game.

As a matter of fact, it's probably his attitude which wound me up more than his actual performance.

Just the way he is. His attitude is very good, it's just the way he comes across.

47 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

His game against Newcastle wasn't even half as bad as people making out. He was the only one trying to keep the damn thing. Few misplaced passes but come on.

He ran out of steam and gave up on a case back… 

23 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I'm inclined to agree but there is probably a point where we would have to consider an offer if it was too good to turn down. Say £125M? 

Could we get better for that specific position even if we have £125m to spend? 

I don’t think we could as someone worth £125m wouldn’t come to us. 

Therefore we don’t sell at that price.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Could we get better for that specific position even if we have £125m to spend? 

I don’t think we could as someone worth £125m wouldn’t come to us. 

Therefore we don’t sell at that price.

Maybe not for that position but we might be able to improve the team as a whole. It would give us a lot of room to manoeuvre with FFP considering we signed him on a free.

Edited by villan95

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â