Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

In addition to all of the superlatives, he has this uncanny ability to get away with not receiving a yellow card for some of his tackles that go wrong. Meanwhile Bissouma who has played less minutes than Bouba, is already suspended for Spurs' next game

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

In addition to all of the superlatives, he has this uncanny ability to get away with not receiving a yellow card for some of his tackles that go wrong. Meanwhile Bissouma who has played less minutes than Bouba, is already suspended for Spurs' next game

I think it’s because he’s genuinely not a dirty player. Refs are more switched on now to cynical / nasty fouls vs mistimed tackles, and he doesn’t do it that often.

That’s what I like about him and Luiz as a pairing. They like to win the ball, and Kamara especially can be physical, but they’re not dirty wind up merchants.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, onmeedson said:

When the moon hits your eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Like a big pizza pie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       That's Kamara                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              When the world seems to shine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Like you had too much wine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       That's Kamara                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

How about ….

He snuffs out the dangers

and doesn’t play for Rangers

Bouba Kamara

His name isn’t Kris and he

knows what a red card is

Bouba Kamara

He’s silky and smooth

When he’s in his midfield groove

Bouba Kamara

Deschamps best be watching

Cuz he’s coming knocking

Bouba Kamara

…..I’ll get my coat

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, burchy said:

How about ….

He snuffs out the dangers

and doesn’t play for Rangers

Bouba Kamara

His name isn’t Kris and he

knows what a red card is

Bouba Kamara

He’s silky and smooth

When he’s in his midfield groove

Bouba Kamara

Deschamps best be watching

Cuz he’s coming knocking

Bouba Kamara

…..I’ll get my coat

Needs to end with a 'Kamara'. Not 'coat'.

• Haha 2

On 02/01/2023 at 13:24, Tom13 said:

Marseille must be absolutely gutted/fuming at losing him on a free after he came through their academy.

On 02/01/2023 at 13:26, MWARLEY2 said:

Imagine Grealish leaving us for free. .  The equivalent. 

Only just spotted these comments.  It's worse than Grealish just leaving for free, it would be like Grealish leaving for free (fine, he's "too good" for us) and moving to Montpellier* (what the ****, why them?).  Marseille fans were perplexed that he'd run down a contract only to join a "non-big" club in Aston Villa.

* - I don't know if there's a wealthy French team currently flying under the radar, so just went for a positionally similar one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Luiz talking on OS how much kamara has helped him and how much he enjoys playing alongside him.

For me luiz and kamara are immediate starters. With mcginn jj dendonker fighting for other spot

When they've played together - it looks like they've been playing for ages together.

Intuitively knowing who presses - who drops - who goes forward - when to play close to each other - when to split.

You'll see more teams try to just go down the flanks and over the top to avoid tangling with these two.

1 hour ago, DJBOB said:

When they've played together - it looks like they've been playing for ages together.

Intuitively knowing who presses - who drops - who goes forward - when to play close to each other - when to split.

You'll see more teams try to just go down the flanks and over the top to avoid tangling with these two.

Mcginn and kuiz has never gelled in my opinion.  Kamara anduiz is just magic. You can see how much chemistry they have together. Genuinely excited about these two in the future

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mcginn and kuiz has never gelled in my opinion.  Kamara anduiz is just magic. You can see how much chemistry they have together. Genuinely excited about these two in the future

Gelled pretty well for the second goal against spurs!

but I take your point

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Gelled pretty well for the second goal against spurs!

but I take your point

Started with Kamara to Luiz, Then Luiz to McGinn, finishing with McGinn to Luiz (perfect understanding all around!)

Â