Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

One aspect of his play that I’m looking forward to is how he creates time and space for the others. He is such a dominant player in terms of controlling the players positionally and tactically that the others will seem like different players too.  

For too long our midfield has looked rushed. But with Boubs in there he’ll get his teammates into better positions to receive the ball with that extra split second to play it.

Two of Ramsey, Luiz or McGinn will thrive with him in the team. 

He is still young though and will need time to adjust. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Not wanting to come across negative but if/when we sell him he’s going to be a £40-50mill player. All profit!

LOL if Grealish went for £100m then with inflation BooBoo is worth at least £120m...Man City has replenished the treasury with gas prices where they are right now.

He's much taller than I thought he was, which is a nice surprise. 

Get him on an aggressive weight training program and he'll fill out into an absolute destroyer. 

Future captain material.

Edited by maqroll

39 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Get him on an aggressive weight training program and he'll fill out into an absolute destroyer. 

Future captain material.

So he's taller than Tom Elphick? Ah that's good I wasn't looking forward to another few pages of height comparisons 😅

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Future captain material.

He is not a destroyer though and that will probably ruin him by changing his game

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I also hope Tim stays now as he can learn so much from Bouba. 

Ramsey Kamara Iroegbunam will be a smart midfield eventually 

I didn’t think about it at the time but when Gerrard was talking about Kamara also being able to play as an 8, I wondered who he had in mind at 6. If Tim can progress fast, man that’s a potentially great midfield

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I just don’t understand why all DMs need to be absolutely massive to make them effective destroyers. 

Kamara if effective because he’s excellent at reading the game and is super athletic, he doesn’t need to be Arnie to be any better. 

He doesn't have to be, but it certainly wouldn't hurt, and could be rather beneficial against dirty teams or bigger opposition. 

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He doesn't have to be, but it certainly wouldn't hurt, and could be rather beneficial against dirty teams or bigger opposition. 

To put in the tackles he does, you need real agility and timing, not pure size and muscle.  And in terms of build he is just like Roy Keane, albeit a couple of inches taller. He will win far more than he will lose with his technique 

He lost one tackle in 45 mins from what i saw and won about 5 .

22 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

To put in the tackles he does, you need real agility and timing, not pure size and muscle.  And in terms of build he is just like Roy Keane, albeit a couple of inches taller. He will win far more than he will lose with his technique 

He lost one tackle in 45 mins from what i saw and won about 5 .

Aside from Viera, I cant think of a world class DM who was ever massive. 

Makalele, Kante, Keane, Gattuso, Deschamps, Dunga, Simeone all way under 6ft and not burly. 

• Like 1

There’s a pass in his highlights clip from Leeds where he’s got his back against play and turns and plays a ball over a Leeds player and normally we’d see a pass back to Emi. He also nicks the balls off players without committing heavy challenges, such a big signing 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Aside from Viera, I cant think of a world class DM who was ever massive. 

Makalele, Kante, Keane, Gattuso, Deschamps, Dunga, Simeone all way under 6ft and not burly. 

Rodri is 6ft 3, I’d say he is world class

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â