Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

I have to admit I wasn’t sure if his excellent play in Ligue 1 would translate in the premier league but it would appear he’s controlled much of game from deep against a team that presses relentlessly. 

All +ve stuff but would still like Thuram (being greedy I know). Whilst we’re in France it would be rude not to sign Cherki too 🤪

1 hour ago, burchy said:

I have to admit I wasn’t sure if his excellent play in Ligue 1 would translate in the premier league but it would appear he’s controlled much of game from deep against a team that presses relentlessly. 

All +ve stuff but would still like Thuram (being greedy I know). Whilst we’re in France it would be rude not to sign Cherki too 🤪

Key.

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

but we need another, of this high calibre...6/8

can't leave it all on his shoulders.

Agreed.

We are a Kamara injury or suspension away from the same defective midfield.

And we can't count on Nakamba to be at his best all the time.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I thought he was excellent. He's doesn't appear to be a blood and thunder DM but a DM that suffocates opponents and steals possession. Wonderful range of passing and awareness. He will most definitely be a fan favourite soon enough. 

I agree.

but, It doesn't matter HOW you do it, as long as you do it.....Officiating now, makes it hard for the blood and thunder types, but hey ho.....if we have a classy version all the better.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Agreed.

We are a Kamara injury or suspension away from the same defective midfield.

And we can't count on Nakamba to be at his best all the time.

I like Nakamba( destroyer) to be in and around the squad, as opposed to a nailed on starter.....its hard to get players, happy to do that.

I still think we need 2 players, with the ability to start.....midfielder and striker.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

It doesn't matter HOW you do it, as long as you do it.....Officiating now, makes it hard for the blood and thunder types, but hey ho.....if we have a classy version all the better.

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I like the way he says not just ball winning.........but goes on to say exactly what TOP ball winners do....and thats Bouba.

We have our heads bogged down with limited players of the past.....this is what the elite do.

They don't just win the ball, they dictate play, control the game, set the tempo.....this is a quality signing.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

I like the way he says not just ball winning.........but goes on to say exactly what TOP ball winners do....and thats Bouba.

We have our heads bogged down with limited players of the past.....this is what the elite do.

They don't just win the ball, they dictate play, control the game, set the tempo.....this is a quality signing.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

first outing for us: cool headed and assured. And he's only going to get better.

Imangine how transformed our midfield will be if we get another quality CM/#8. Would like a tall, striding, blood and thunder type please, Sangare fits this bill. Ramsey clearly fits a ball carrying mobile type who is also only going to improve. Tielmans would also increase our quality measurably. 

23 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Not wanting to come across negative but if/when we sell him he’s going to be a £40-50mill player. All profit!

Hopefully, we’ll be able to build a side around him not sell him. It looks like we’re looking at not just the present but also the long term future too

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â